The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilgorian Berethus

5 posters

Go down

Gilgorian Berethus Empty Gilgorian Berethus

Post by Gilgorian Sat 19 Jun - 5:29

Name: Jakob
Experience with WoW: I have been playing WoW since the open beta, and have tried basicly every aspect of the game in my days of playing. I am VERY much into warcraft lore, as i remember reading the wow lore even before launch in 05' and then reading the history posted on WoW-europe thoroughly and multiple times (Yes, don't ask, I am indeed an über geek to some extent Wink ). I have 6 lvl 80 across something like three realms. My RP experience in WoW as such is somewhat limited, since I have never really dived into the world proper, so to speak. But I have been playing RP irl since the age of 7, and have loved every moment of it Smile

How did you hear of us?:
I read about you on the forums, and you seemed like a guild where i could fit in and get some good RP'ing going.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
No, i don't but I hope i will make some friends here fast Very Happy

Hobbies: Besides WoW, I play Warhammer 40k and have been for some time, although it is limited as WoW takes up most of my spare time.

Work/student/other: Student

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Yes, I have read it and can't say i disagree on any points.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
I hope to contribute some active and friendly RP, with a dash of PvP excellence (no i'm not very good at PvP, just the ways of playing i've picked up from my uber cousin.)

Your average online time: 3-5 hours in general, sometimes more depending on my calender.

IC information

Character Name: Gilgorian Berethus

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Mage / Scholar (with emphasis on the scholarly pursuits)

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: He can't remember

Age/DoB: He can't remember, but at least on the good side of a couple of millenia

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

Gilgorian Berethus is an old man, of this there is no doubt. The whiff of his moldy tomes coupled with the lines of ages drawn across his skin leaves no doubt in any mind about his age. But only the bluntest of minds does not marvel at the enduring youth of his stature and the grace with which he carries himself. His eyes are the colour of the oceans, and so like them they seem to change from the deep blues of the unfathomable Maelstrom to the turquoise waters of the southern beaches near Booty Bay. His hair and beard seem like mercury in both colour and look, and flows constantly on ethereal winds.
His robes are unimpressive, without markings from any specific house or nobility yet still well kept and cared for. Around his neck hangs countless talismans and other memorabilia, most of which seem to have no other purpose than for Gilgorian to grasp and fondle whilst speaking in hushed tones. Although hushed, his voice has weight and strength, again at odds with the seemingly crushing age of his person. His hands are again covered in ornately jeweled rings of varying splendor, and his hands are forever covered by gloves. His hands are in constant motion, as if to mimic the inner workings of a constantly churning mind. Although pleasant and polite, he leaves seemingly no impression upon those he meets, unless he intends to do so. In most such cases the starkest memory of him will be the electric hum that fills the air in his immediate vicinity, the humid feeling of vast magic sealed within a confine not created for such a strenuous purpose.
His dedication to the order is without question. He, as a scholar, upholds and reveres the morals of determination and tenaciousness. The humane part of him relates to his fellow man, and throughout his long life, he has learned the true value of compassion and patience. He works tirelessly to further the aims of the order, by whatever means the leaders of the order bid him use.

Gilgorian

Back to top Go down

Gilgorian Berethus Empty Re: Gilgorian Berethus

Post by Vatheras Sat 19 Jun - 5:52

Very good application, give me a poke ingame and we'll sort out the interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sat 19 Jun - 6:14

Looks good to me too. From our conversation, I know you have to move change server and race to come to us, and are worried in case you go to all that inconvenience only to be rejected. On the strength of this, I don't think you need to worry.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgorian Sat 19 Jun - 7:00

Trying to get the transfer and factionchange up and running, will contact you as soon as i'm on the server proper.

Gilgorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Sat 19 Jun - 7:39

Welcome to Defias Brotherhood, Gilgorian - and hopefully, welcome to the DoL

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Sat 19 Jun - 12:16

He's danish! KILL HIM!
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Sun 20 Jun - 8:24

Interview went very well, despite him being danish, and he's in the guild. lock.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum