The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikula Kesaan

3 posters

Go down

Mikula Kesaan Empty Mikula Kesaan

Post by aralon Tue 29 Jun - 14:14

As I said I would, heres me reapplying with my faction changed mage!

OOC information

Name: Wayne Buller

Experience with WoW: Been playing since TBC, I have one level 80, and a level 35 mage (horde). I came with Scarshield Legion, another RPPVP and I did both good and evil RP on it!

How did you hear of us?: On the forums!

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Nope =/

Hobbies: WoW, going out and games

Work/student/other: Student atm

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Who aint?

What can you contribute within the guild: Erm....my awesome rp?

Your average online time: Most of the weekdays but not at weekends

IC information

Character Name: Mikula Kesaan

Character Race: Draenei

Character Class: Mage

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Mac'Aree, on the planet Argus

Age/DoB: Unknown

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
Many millennia's years ago, Argus was destroyed. Only being a young Eredar of about a hundred years old, Mikula witnessed the destruction of this home planet. The corruption of his people as he fled on board the Naaru ship known as Oshu'gun. It was at this time that their leader, Velen, abandoned the name Eredar, and instead became Draenei, The Exiled Ones. The Naaru brought the Draenei to many different planets in search of a new haven which they could finally stay.
During these travels the Naaru blessed us with the powers of the Light. I didn't take up to the Light as well as others did. I just continued studying the powers of Fire, Arcane and Ice.
After many difficult years aboard Oshu'gun, my Draenei brothers and sisters finally found a suitable location. They named it Draenor, or "Exiles' Refuge", and there we quietly cultivated our great society once again. Ever wary of being discovered by Kil'jaeden's forces, we kept our magic hidden.
Over time we got to know our neighbors', the Orcs. We didn't spend much time with these Orcs, just every so often we would trade items with these Orcs but we lived at peace with each other.
Twenty-five thousand years have passed. Blood and death. War cry's and the screams of death. We were attacked. Attacked by the Orcs. Those that didn't die, where infected. Infected by a the fel magic of the Orcs. They became mutated into...something else. Those that were lucky, we escaped. We escaped into Zangarmarsh where we hid from the Orcs.
A species which I have not seen before took control over one of our great keeps. Tempest Keep. This was our only chance for survival. We couldnt be killed by those Orcs or be mutated by there fel magic so we attacked this new species. Many died. We got control over one of the wings. That wing is called "The Exodar". This species, they sabotaged one of our engines. When we tried to planeshift with The Exodar, the engine itself went haywire and at the end of it all, The Exodar hurled through the Twisting Nether until we crashed. We crashed on a small island known as Azuremyst Isles.
The crash. It killed my family, my mother, my father, my brother and my sister. It would have killed me to if I was with them.
With some luck, we got in contact with these beings. Beings that looked like those that we were fighting at Tempest keep, but yet different. These were Night Elves. We joined the Alliance. They taught us in the tongue of Common, the native language of the Alliance.
Ever since then I have been exploring the lands of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. Today I stopped exploring when I reached Stormwind. I was welcomed and I feel like these new lands could be our new home. This is where us Draenei could be at peace once more.
After many months with these kind strangers, I learned new skills with the magic that they have. I taught them some of my own. They accepted me as a 'Mage' within the walls of Stormwind. This was my new home.
Today, I was walking down the street talking away to my fellow Mages. I was told about The Disciples of Light. I don't know why, but the description that I was getting off others made me want to join. Here I am standing in front of you, asking if I can join the ranks of The Disciples of Light.

My IC behavior: Peaceful. Against all forms of fighting between races in the Alliance. Strong hate towards the Horde (because of the Orcs) and The Burning Legion (obviously). At times he may have a short fuse and become blood lust. But thats only when he gets caught in the moment :-)
aralon
aralon

Back to top Go down

Mikula Kesaan Empty Re: Mikula Kesaan

Post by Aarian Tue 29 Jun - 15:08

I'm happy for an IC interview to be set up for your Mage!

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Tue 29 Jun - 16:08

Aye I agree, nudge me and we'll sort it out.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by aralon Thu 1 Jul - 4:46

I will do when I get a time to come on! A lot of problems with moving atm still unpacked and gettin all my brothers and sisters settled properly =/ Should be on today after lunch or something lol
aralon
aralon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Thu 1 Jul - 14:52

Adn Mikula is now in the guild. Lock this.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum