The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perturbo

3 posters

Go down

Perturbo  Empty Perturbo

Post by Perturbo Wed 30 Jun - 17:06

OOC information

Name: David

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? What do you know of Warcraft lore? Highest leveled character? Roleplay experience also..
I have played WoW since March 2007. This is my first and main character. I know imo a fair bit about Warcraft lore. I've played Warcraft 3 Reign Of Chaos and Frozen Throne, have read the stories of the previous two Warcrafts and alot of others doing Idle Reading on wowwiki.com. This is my highest levelled character, level 80. I also have a 73 Dwarf. I don't have alot of RP experience, I only started recently when my friends started and then I did. First it was random street RP, then I made a rogue and joined Chapter Of Holy Anethion, his name is Paragus is and is still in there. I also put my dwarf in the Dwarven Rifle Squad. He's the 73 one, Grambi is his name. I've only random RP'd up until recently on this guy. My entire guild experience up until now on this guy has been hardcore raiding guilds, my last and most recent being The New Expedition, I stopped raiding because I'm having chemotherapy and if I wasn't in hospital I was out with friends IRL making up for lost time. This is still on going. I still play alot but cannot keep up the commitments of a hardcore raiding guild. I now want to join a RP guild on this guy.

How did you hear of us?:
My IRL friend Docer, former Grand Mage I believe says ye're the best!

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
I did uldaman 2/3 years ago with Phillipus! I spoke to Vatheras before writing this.

Hobbies:
Warcraft, Art, Music, hanging with friends

Work/student/other:
Student. On Holidays atm.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:
Yup

What can you contribute with in the guild:
Hopefully join in in your RP and have fun doing it with the existing members.

Your average online time:
Any time I'm at home! Usually every evening and mornings too, and if im not hanging out, usually on for the whole day.

IC information

Character Name: (Full title)
Perturbo Barov.

Character Race:
Human

Character Class:
Paladin

Male/Female:
Male

Birthplace: known?
Lordaeron

Age/DoB: known?

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows off your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
Perturbo was born in Lordaeron into the Barov Family but was abandoned as a child when his father did not want another son and so cast him out. He was found by an old mage with only a ring that was the seal of the house of Barov. The mage lived in the mountains far south and was travelling north to buy goods when he found the child. He took him in and raised him as his own but as the boy grew, the mage thought off what a life he could give him. He then realised that he should take him south to the kingdom of Stormwind and try and get him a better upbringing. The orphanage was very full and so the mage then decided to send him to be trained as a Paladin. Perturbo was taken under the wing of a paladin called Siddin and was trained in the ways of the Holy Light. Perturbo grew to be a fierce warrior, and then travelled alot. He then returned to Stormwind and became a war veteran of the war in Northrend. He has recently come home after the conflicts and has heard of your order and wishes to join.
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Perturbo  Empty Re: Perturbo

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Wed 30 Jun - 17:18

Perturbo wrote:
Do you know anyone in the order already?:

I did uldaman 2/3 years ago with Phillipus! I spoke to Vatheras before writing this.

Oh you poor thing! Sad
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Wed 30 Jun - 19:25

Application looks good, give me a nudge and we'll sort the interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Thu 1 Jul - 14:51

Perturbo is now in the guild. Lock this.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum