The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaaoa

2 posters

Go down

Xaaoa Empty Xaaoa

Post by Xaaoa Sat 14 Aug - 12:04

OOC information

Name: Mikkel

Experience with WoW:
I have played WoW for 1 and a half year.
I started playing Rp right away due that i have been playing Roleplay games like D&D and Vampire, so rp'ing on wow just came natural to me. After i got my first lvl 80 a death knight i began slowly to start raiding and began to prio raiding more than rp. After i got my mage which is my main today, and ever since i have had 95% focus on raiding and my mage is now a member of Animosity with a Pve Progress on 12712 Icc25 8/12 Icc25 Heroic.
Now Lately i have had a lust to start rp'ing for real again and thats also the major reason that i apply here.
I have two other lvl 80's beside my mage, Death knight and Shaman. Thats a Warrior tank and a Sub Rogue, Warrior is pretty much on standby and my Rogue is my Main PvP Char.

How did you hear of us?:
In my time of rp i have seen DoL Several times in action :p
And i used to have a alt in the guild a year ago or such.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Azume

Hobbies:
Except WoW then music, mates and just go out and have fun.

Work/student/other:
Going to school to educate to technical Engineer.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Yep Smile

What can you contribute with in the guild:
IC:
I can bring a new calm look on the things as my character is a calm person who dont speak unless he have something to say. He is a friendly person, and have a good skill in talking with the people in puplic.
You could say he is rather diplomatic, in the same time he also likes a good laugh, no silly pranks or jokes, but if he is sitting with people having a nice time then he is a very social kind person.

OOC:
A good healing for World-PvP, i would say im a dude with a wicked humor and i would say that im a pretty kind person who have good social skills and loves meeting new people.
So if you want a wicked person who can bring i laugh in the guild chat then i might be a good choice :p
But even a lad like me have a bad side :p I have a short temper when it comes to political things like Rasicm and such xD Im not a rager tho.

Your average online time:
All the time! :O Naah Normally when im off school and im not out with mates!

IC information

Character Name: (Full title)
Xaaoa of the Earth

Character Race:
Draenei

Character Class:
Shaman

Male/Female:
Male

Birthplace:
Unknown place on Argus

Age/DoB:
Unknown tho he looks like a middle age Draenei he dont keep up on his age due that his believe is that age is just a number and when the light wants him to leave the earth and become a spirit then that is the will of the light and not the number of years he have lived.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
Xaaoa had just been born when the burning legion came to the Eredars to offer them the famous deal, after The Prohpet warned the Eredars and the war began Xaaoa were needed to flee with his parrents with the rest of the Eredars and the Prophet, He grew up under this war and saw Prophet Velen as a idol for his way of living, so he began to train to be like him naive as the young man he was he was sure that he were going to be the next leader of the Now Draeneis, of course later on he came to his senses, and is now a loyal follower of the light, tho not in the same way as the priest and Paladins. Xaaoa have seen mayne forms for magic and got facinated of both the holy magic and the nature magic, this means he began training both parts and ended up in his path as a shaman.
Xaaoa
Xaaoa

Back to top Go down

Xaaoa Empty Re: Xaaoa

Post by Aarian Sun 15 Aug - 15:58

Sounds fine to me Smile Please contact any of our Officers in-game to set up an In-Character interview

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum