The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iridius the Marked

3 posters

Go down

Iridius the Marked Empty Iridius the Marked

Post by Iridius Sun 14 Mar - 13:51

OOC information

Name: Pavel, Push

Experience with WoW:
I bought WoW account nearly after WoTLK came out. But i was suspending it pretty often, going into other MMO projects. Now I would like to settle in RP server to enjoy not only game aspects of WoW, but also lore ones.

How did you hear of us?:
First time I heard of you in Stormwind about month ago, when someone was making announcements in Cathedral about 4 Light guilds of server. Much time later (today Smile ), i heard some recruiting shouts in capital and decided to make my own RP story with you guys.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
I don't think so

Hobbies: World of Warcraft, Programming, Anime, LOST

Work/student/other: Student, 4th year

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct?: Sure. I will respect women, children and animals,

What can you contribute with in the guild: I can gather some resources, as i chose Skinning and Mining as professtions. Also I can keep the conversation with some funny comments

Your average online time: evening mostly, 5 hours a day, maybe more. When I'm out of hospital

IC information

Character Name: Iridius the Marked

Character Race: Draenei

Character Class: Scientist (Wizard)

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Unknown, somewhere in Outland. Known homeplace - Exodar

Age/DoB: Average by human years. Probably some hundred or thousand. I can't remember my past, so decided not to celebrate Birthday until I find my true Date of Birth.

English is not my native and I'm beginner in RP, but i will try as much as i can Smile

Short Piece of writing:
Ahh.. Everytime I close my eyes, i try to remember who I am and I supposed to do in this world unknown to me. I differ from inhabitants of Azeroth, but I also differ from my own kind. The only person, who understands me, is my brother Zarius. We have something, that other draenei don't - shining marks on our hands. My left hand and his right one. Even Prophet couldn't find anything about it. So I decided to find it myself. I began to study Magic - I was sure these "marks" are traces of it. My brother decided to join Paladins to help defend our people. He supposely don't care that much about our past, but I do.

Someday, I think, I will have to return to Outland to find the source of Marks. So I asked Zarius to train me in battle. I'm assured that perfection of mind comes thgough perfection of body. But this training is obviously too easy. I decided to join a military group that could help me to get stronger and probably get some clues about my past and my "gift", so I checked recruitment board in Stormwind.

I found an announcement that some group - The Disciples of Light is recruiting people. All draenei are connected to the Light of Naaru, so I thought I deserve a place among these people. I think that my knowledge of magic will help them too.
Iridius
Iridius

http://wowhead.com

Back to top Go down

Iridius the Marked Empty Re: Iridius the Marked

Post by Rentarn Sun 14 Mar - 14:07

After reading through, I can certainly see English isn't your native language. But you get your meaning and point across, we can't ask for more. And as a draenei, I think it would strike it as fun/appropriate that your character is a little less fluent in common. (OOCly, it doesn't matter much.)

Futurely, the marks on your character's hands can also trigger an event that we can help and take part on.

Lastly, I'm sure Baroth will love an extra researcher and mage.

You're good to go in my book, wait until you hear from Yeph.
Rentarn
Rentarn
Admin

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Sun 14 Mar - 14:10

Looks good, poke me In-game. Wink

And yeah, I think baroth will love an extra mage in the guild!
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridius Sun 14 Mar - 14:46

Also i want to point that Zarius is another my char, so we can use it in events if needed.
Iridius
Iridius

http://wowhead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum