The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artorian Sunbreaker

4 posters

Go down

Artorian Sunbreaker Empty Artorian Sunbreaker

Post by Artorian Sun 22 Aug - 13:59

OOC information

Name: Sophie

Experience with WoW:
Lets see. I've been playing WoW for just over five years now. For four of those five years I raided on PvE servers. Which grew quite boring really, so last year I decided to give Rp a shot, and haven't looked back since.
As far as RP experience goes, I have learned a lot in one year, I don't think I'm too bad nor do I think I'm great at it, we learn everyday! My first character to rp with was, Gilrod, which I'm sure quite a few know. I was an officer in the scarlet crusade, so I couldn't have been that bad at it..
I'm probably not the best at lore, but if there is something I don't know about or am unfamiliar with, I'll thoroughly research it.
My highest level characters are 80, I have three of them on this server, but right now, Artorian is my main.

How did you hear of us?:
I see you all around most of the time, and I've rp'd with quite a few of you.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Líliana.

Hobbies:
Quite a few things: WoW, working out, horse riding, instruments, art, reading, animation. General things really.

Work/student/other:
Other, I can't find work so I'm just training to try and join the army.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Yes, I've thoroughly read everything over before I started the app.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
I guess I can give you the best that I can RP wise! I listen to what I'm told to do oocly and icly. I do love rp and feel quite dedicated to it, so I try to put my best in at all times. I've changed a lot as a person in the last 6 months. Back then I couldn't really handle so many things going on at the same time ic, but now I'm a calm person nearly all the time so I suppose I could bring that atmosphere, ic and ooc.

Your average online time:
Everyday more or less in the afternoons, but most commonly the evenings.

IC information

Character Name: Artorian Sunbreaker

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Warrior

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Elwynn

Age/DoB: known? 34

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

"Your arrogance astounds even me."
"Thanks!"
"That wasn't a compliment..."
Two young men bicker against one another as they spar swords and shields around the forest of Elwynn. One red haired fellow in particular seems a little big for his boots. Even at a young age, Artorian, was considered to be quite arrogant. Though this was over seen by his passion for the three virtues and dedication to training.

"And once again, I rule victorious!" Artorian jumps up cockily onto the top of a fallen log, pointing his sword down at the other young man. Riolynn was, Artorians, brother in arms since they first joined the Stormwind Army, and before since working at his grandfathers farm.
Riolynn, simply walks up to the log and gives it a kick sending, Artorian, with a clash to the floor, dust kicking up from the dirt.
"Oh yeah, that's the only way you can ever beat me, sad sack." He crouched and jumped up lunging his sword towards, Riolynn, who as such counters this attack with the inside of his shield and locks, Artorians, arm in place and brings him forward, using the momentum to head butt him. Artorian falls on his back side, quite dazed.

"I never thought something could get through that thick skull of yours, Arto..." He grinned. Artorian grinned up at him and got up. An eerie silent breeze of air swept through the trees and gently through his hair. He looked over at the two horses tied up. While looking at his own horse, who became unsettled and spooked.
"We should head back to the barracks." Artorian untied both horses, handing the other to, Riolynn.

As both mounted, three large crazed orcs burst through a thicket running for them. With this the two young men was about to take off, before one orc threw a crude stone axe hitting, Artorian, square on the back of his head with the handle. Dazed he fell off his horse. Gasping from the pain, Artorian, turns about to get up when on orc uppercuts him with his axe, slicing the mail from his left side over his torso, up the neck and face. He falls on his side with a yelp, scrambling for his sword, only to have the mindless orc trudge to him quickly and lift, Artorian, by his throat.

Struggling, kicking and gasping, the young warrior some how managed to grab a dagger from his belt and strike repeatedly at the orcs throat. After felling it, he grabs the crude crossbow from the corpse, turns and sends an arrow through one of the others eye, sending it crashing to the floor as it was charging. Leaving the other coming fast towards him. Not knowing what to do from the immense pain of his wound, he lets out a loud whistle, his horse comes galloping towards him where he manages to stand and grasp the mane, hurling himself on top of the horse and gallops away.
Artorian
Artorian

Back to top Go down

Artorian Sunbreaker Empty Re: Artorian Sunbreaker

Post by Valestrion Sun 22 Aug - 14:22

I know Gilrod and that's good enough for me. Give an officer a shout for an IC interview.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bludstone Sun 22 Aug - 17:28

Finally this lad is joining us!
Bludstone
Bludstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Tue 24 Aug - 5:11

Gilrod is joining us? About time, man Very Happy

Poke one of us officers In-game for an interview.
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Wed 25 Aug - 7:54

Artorian is now a member of the order, locking thread.
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum