The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randàr Platefist.

2 posters

Go down

Randàr Platefist. Empty Randàr Platefist.

Post by Baroth Sat 28 Aug - 7:24

OOC information

Name: Isak Karlsen.

Experience with WoW: HI've played for about two and a half years now and I ain't going to quit yet.Plenty enough, I've gotten myself a small library in GHI with in-game books. Baròth, level 80 mage <The Dark Sphere>. I've been RP'ing almost since the day I started playing... Even if it wasn't high quality RP, it was RP nontheless!

How did you hear of us?: I've been in DoL before and I've seen the increase in the guild's RP since I left on my main.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Yes, Shariah, Yepharel, Aarian, Docer, Bors. The list goes on.

Hobbies: DEATH! CHAOS! DESTRU-..... World of warcraft Very Happy

Work/student/other: Esthetical program student.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Yes... Too well D:

What can you contribute with in the guild: Like any other recruit and old DoL'er I guess. You may make use of me as you wish.

Your average online time: Atleast four hours a day.

IC information

Character Name: (Full title) Randàr "the righteous" Platefist.

Character Race: Human.

Character Class: Paladin.

Male/Female: Male.

Birthplace: known?

Age/DoB: known? 26 years old.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

Randàr grunted and pushed the dead Blackrock orc off of his chest and sat up, looking at his surroundings: The remains of a great battlefield, bodies that littered the ground and the crows that was pecking at them.
Randàr held his nose, the stench was almost unbearable for his taste, this wasn't what he had signed up for, a bloodbath under the command of a seargant that didn't know shit about tactics. He sat still and grunted before yanking out an arrowhead from his leg.

"Agh! Damned orc arrows, this is going to make a scar.."

Randàr grunted slightly as he healed the injury as good as he could, the flesh started to grow back but the wound wouldn't close. He took off his gauntlet before ripping the sleave of his shirt off and using it as a bandage for the halfly-closed wound.

"Bah, this is the last time I'm going out in the field... Hm, maybe those Disciples at the Cathedral will be willing to take me in as an recruit..."

Randàr nodded to himself once and stood up on his feet then started to walk for the base camp to tell the commander that he was quitting the regiment, and joining the Holy Order of the Disciples.
Baroth
Baroth

Back to top Go down

Randàr Platefist. Empty Re: Randàr Platefist.

Post by Yepharel Sat 28 Aug - 7:50

Baroth, my man! Of course you're welcome back into the guild Very Happy As soon as we've done the interview Smile
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroth Sat 28 Aug - 7:55

Awesome, I'll get to where you are as soon as my pursuit of justice'd legs can carry me! Very Happy
Baroth
Baroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum