The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faranna Vidal

4 posters

Go down

Faranna Vidal Empty Faranna Vidal

Post by Faranna Sun 28 Nov - 15:25

OOC information

Name: Known by 'Tilly'

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? What do you know of Warcraft lore? Highest leveled character? Roleplay experience also..
I've played since I moved out of Sweden - Five years and a little more. However, it was not until a few years back I had even heard of role-playing; The beginning of TBC. I wasn't very good at first, but I slowly developed with the help of others.
Ever since I've loved it and I simply won't stop loving it.
I must say Lore is my weak side! I constantly have to read up and make notes of the characters I read, and when I make stories I usually ask for help and/or keep them change-able.
I've been drifting to and fro and I simply jumped into the boat of Defias Brotherhood, and I like it. I was "born" on Sha'tar Alliance, but crept over to Horde side and stuck there. I have several high-leveled characters (80, planning to 85).

How did you hear of us?:
I've seen you around, in fact. All these good deeds and all, but I've never heard of you much OOCly. I simply felt intrigued!

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
I do not. Jean-Pierre I've roleplayed with on a few alts that I prefer to keep to myself, though!
Hobbies:
Uhm. Wow, defiaseu wikia, reading, learning, teaching, school (to an extent) and.. yeah! Razz
Work/student/other:

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:
No, I just read it for fun. (Note: May contain sarcasm)
What can you contribute with in the guild:
I'll simply contribute with everything I can! Very Happy
Your average online time:
Fairly often. Sometimes on other characters but always more than thrice a week. No, wait, even more... It depends on my studies, really.

IC information

Character Name: Faranna Vidal

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin (Playing first-hand medic, second-hand battle-priest type.)

Male/Female: Female.

Birthplace: Alterac.

Age/DoB: Twenty-one.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!
The girl before you seems fragile enough, giving you the idea that she's not one of great combat. She's of average height and may appear slimmer than usual, and the first thing you'd notice is the tired, carefree gaze in her icy blue eyes. This may give her a cold look once she springs into action - Staring a person down with such eyes shouldn't be too much of a problem. She gazes around dozily, keeping an eye on her surroundings.

Usually wearing a simple, roughly-made shirt and a cloak made entirely to keep her warm in the evening, together with similar-looking pants and boots. Upon her belt she always carries a green pouch which carries a white cross, to indicate that she's the one to contact should one need medical attention. To add with this she carries a medic's headband - A red piece of cloth, again with the cross. The pouches seem to be in standard spots: The green pouch always on her right front, and a brown coin-pouch just next to it.

She carries a blade that remains sharpened, though appears to be rarely used. Barely any scratches or marks of combat upon it; This may give away that she doesn't approve of violence.

Hugs for everybody!
Tilly

Faranna

Back to top Go down

Faranna Vidal Empty Re: Faranna Vidal

Post by Valestrion Sun 28 Nov - 15:42

Looks good, although it would have been nice to have had a bit more background in the piece of writing. That can come later, though.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bludstone Sun 28 Nov - 17:00

Who will she contact for an interview?
Bludstone
Bludstone

Back to top Go down

Faranna Vidal Empty Interview

Post by Faranna Mon 29 Nov - 0:07

I'll contact someone today after ~2pm.

Remember that I will tell you my background. However, I prefer keeping it lightly tentative; The betrayal of Alterac and all, it's my weak spot. Perhaps someone could look it over?

Faranna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon 29 Nov - 2:14

I promised my availability for an interview tonight, but should another recruiter/officer find some time before me, then by all means, do the interview.

I wouldn't mind checking your background at all, but I fear my lore knowledge may prove inadequate to judge its correctness.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bludstone Mon 29 Nov - 3:15

Hopefully I will get the authority, don't you worry! Smile
Bludstone
Bludstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue 30 Nov - 2:16

I'm proud to announce Sister Faranna is now part of our guild.
And she already has displayed tremendous skills in the healing department! \o/

*eyes Rentarn* Doc? This one will be on our heels. We better close the topic.. quickly Razz
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue 30 Nov - 12:15

Hm, using the time left before this topic is closed:
- Faranna, you need to apply to the "Recruits" membergroup. I don't know if this needs to be approved by an officer, but if so, contact one in game.
- The information I spoke of ingame is available here, when you have the permissions:
https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net/announcements-f6/ceremonial-uniforms-t281.htm
https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net/announcements-f6/the-light-lore-tests-t277.htm
https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net/announcements-f6/promotion-requirements-for-all-ranks-t190.htm
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Venji Wed 1 Dec - 4:37

Great I have met this lass in game and she bares the colours of the Disciples.
No need for a reply so topic now by locked, welcome to the guild!
Venji
Venji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum