The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unni Bludstone's Application also in search of her cousin, Munin Bludstone.

4 posters

Go down

Unni Bludstone's Application also in search of her cousin, Munin Bludstone. Empty Unni Bludstone's Application also in search of her cousin, Munin Bludstone.

Post by Bludstone Sat 15 Jan - 17:21

Name: Leonard Grinde

Experience with WoW:
I've played WoW for more than 3 years.

How did you hear of us?:
I've been in the Disciples of Light before. Hello all!

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Hell yeah I do.

Hobbies: Many things!

Work/student/other: School

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct?: I am indeed!

What can you contribute with in the guild: I am who I am, I do have many ideas, as some of you may remember.

Your average online time: Sometimes, I gotta study alot more than I usually do, than last year.

IC information

Character Name: Unni Reidun Bludstone

Character Race: Dwarf

Character Class: Mage

Male/Female: F

Birthplace: Twilight Highlands, Thundermar

Age/DoB: 70

About Unni: She's a typical sized dwarven woman, she's got the Bludstone grin and attitude. She's a very talented singer, tailor and Mage. Her cousin Munin was a talented musician, so it's in the genes, I guess. Unni is a strong woman, but she wouldn't harm anyone if not needed.
Unni doesn't know that Munin is dead, that's why she has come to Stormwind. All she knows is that he lives there or lived, and that he's a Disciple.
Bludstone
Bludstone

Back to top Go down

Unni Bludstone's Application also in search of her cousin, Munin Bludstone. Empty Re: Unni Bludstone's Application also in search of her cousin, Munin Bludstone.

Post by Jeanpierre Sun 16 Jan - 3:39

I'm curious to see this character. I think it could prove amusing Wink

We never really played out music abilities in the past but I intend to get a Light's choir going. Would you be interested into playing this along? (this is independent of the application however)

Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Unni Bludstone's Application also in search of her cousin, Munin Bludstone. Empty Re: Unni Bludstone's Application also in search of her cousin, Munin Bludstone.

Post by Bludstone Sun 16 Jan - 6:59

Sure! She's a singer! She even sings when she's in battle or kicking someone's ass. ^^
Bludstone
Bludstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Sun 16 Jan - 7:55

Razz
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Venji Sun 16 Jan - 9:35

Sounds interesting, but it does sound like Bludstone with breasts to be honest, could have been more creative?
Venji
Venji

Back to top Go down

Post by Bludstone Sun 16 Jan - 9:53

Haha, I will make that out as the time goes!
Bludstone
Bludstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Perturbo Tue 18 Jan - 6:42

Applicant has decided to go elsewhere.
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bludstone Thu 20 Jan - 9:28

My wish is that, this application will be saved, until a future. Smile Thanks guys!
Bludstone
Bludstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down