The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyriath's Application

+2
Shariah
Ye Olde Bennedict
6 posters

Go down

Tyriath's Application Empty Tyriath's Application

Post by Aedan Thu 3 Jun - 8:13

OOC information

Name: James

Experience with WoW:
Been playing WoW now for several years and still loving it. Like most I was, at a time, a mindless zombie killing NPC's and thinking I was the boss. Tried out Ravenholdt (RpPvP) as Horde, loved it, but the server was'nt very busy at the time. And so here I am, an Ex Arathorian and Anethionian, thoroughly enjoying RP on Defias.
How did you hear of us?:
While as a ickle noobling running around Stormwind naked ( Not really!) I often saw these intimidating men outside teh cathedral, 'They seem active'. However I got caught up in the rush of amicibility and was helping mates out with guilds and never got around to speaking ot an officer. now I am finally free of those chains, I have sought the Disciples out.
Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Not really, only whispered an officer but I forget the name, Sorry! (Shame on me)

Hobbies: Mainly County Rugby, bit of Hockey and just general chilling!

Work/student/other: School

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct?: Yerpp, just checked it all out!

What can you contribute with in the guild: I think I can support whenever possible, and am a rather active player. I can also contribute good community banter, or maybe im just lieing to myself; I'm probably not funny.

Your average online time: around 12-3 daytime, and moreso in the evening.

IC information

Character Name: Lord Tyriath Aedan 'a.k.a Crowe'

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Protection Warrior

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Lordaeron, within the actually city, Noble's disctrict.

Age/DoB: 28 years.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
The Human standing before you is slightly taller than the average male of his race, pairing with his rather large physique and demeaning manner. His tone of voice is reasonably well mannered, accompanied by a notable Lordaeron accent, which at times, becomes gruff with impatience. You can sense an air of slight arrogance amidst him, as his stature reveals perhaps a little too much confidence. Long strands of unkempt brown hair lie gently over his unrevealing marroon eyes.
He is obviously prous of his nobility, bearing a polished, yet cracked seal of Lordaeron on his right middle finger; a sign of Nobility. On his right sits the Aedan family crest; a Crimson Dragon. Under the gruff exterior the trained ear can sense a grim tone of loss, and depravation.
At his side a worn, yet trust blade hangs proudly, etched into it is the name 'Dacarn'. A thin scar runs across his face diagonally, some would say runining any natural attractiveness, and a gold coin on a woven string rests around his neck, bearing the initials K.A.
One would not expect him to be a devoted follower of the Light, yet fr a man who has lost everything and seeks a painful vengeance, it is all that he has left, making him a dedicated follower....

Aedan

Back to top Go down

Tyriath's Application Empty Re: Tyriath's Application

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Thu 3 Jun - 8:52

Yup, lock&load.
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shariah Thu 3 Jun - 10:11

Looks good.
Shariah
Shariah

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Thu 8 Jul - 16:54

We may as well lock this thread? Tyriath is a member of Anethion now.

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Thu 8 Jul - 17:13

Those guys are shattered already!
Rentarn
Rentarn
Admin

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Thu 8 Jul - 17:57

Looking at the application, he says he has been a member of the Chapter. Is it that he just hasn't left yet, rather than he has joined before waiting for this application to go through? However, if he is a member of the Chapter and wants to defect to us, he needs to explain his change of heart.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Thu 8 Jul - 17:58

Tyriath is now in the guild. I talked with him about the chapter part and since he didn't play much with them due to an holiday, or what it now was, he wishes not to play out that part.
He passed the interview just now and he'll do quite well within the DoL.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down