The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IC name: Aleysia IRL name: Frederik

2 posters

Go down

IC name: Aleysia IRL name: Frederik Empty IC name: Aleysia IRL name: Frederik

Post by Aleysia Sat 3 Jul - 14:24

OOC info:

Name: Frederik
City: Albertslund

I have been playing wow for about three years now for around two years ago i moved my main to Defias and from there i started to RP. I have been in several RP guilds with all other kinda of Characters so i think that do know how do RP =D

And when i'm not playing i acutally also do real life RP and i also like to drive around on my big and having fun with my friends

IC:

Aleysia is a women in the early of her twenties she looks like a average women with normal curves and blond hair her height is around 169 Cm.

Her dream is to be a Doctor and serve the light to do good to other creatures and then at sometime to find a Houseband

Some IC Facs:

Class: Priest
Birth place: Stormwind City
Birthday: 29 October

Farewel for now and i hope you accept this
Aleysia
Aleysia

Back to top Go down

IC name: Aleysia IRL name: Frederik Empty Re: IC name: Aleysia IRL name: Frederik

Post by Aarian Sun 4 Jul - 6:06

Hi Aleysia. Thanks for your application.

Unfortunately, we do request that all applications follow the template that we have made (stickied at the top of the Applications message board)

Please find the template here:
https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net/applications-f3/application-template-t6.htm

Please find a good example of how it should be filled out here:
https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net/applications-f3/application-example-t10.htm

Please copy and paste the template and re-post your application filling it al out.

Good luck!

Aarian

Aarian

Back to top Go down

IC name: Aleysia IRL name: Frederik Empty Re: IC name: Aleysia IRL name: Frederik

Post by Aleysia Fri 9 Jul - 13:12

Ty..... Let's i wont be to lazy.... this time Neutral
Aleysia
Aleysia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down