The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aleysia - App

3 posters

Go down

Aleysia - App Empty Aleysia - App

Post by Aleysia Fri 9 Jul - 13:39

OOC info:

Name: Frederik

My experience:
I have been playing WoW for three years now i think with some big breaks here and there. My highest characters is 70 after i finaly decided to lvl him up again Very Happy i have been doing RP for around two years now and i love to do RP

How did i hear about you: I heard about... yeah.. how.. i was in the shields and did some RP you guys sometimes and then i started to like to RP with The Disciples of Light and now i decided to try join you guys

Do i know some of you?:
No i dont know any of you guys....

Hobbies: WoW Roleplay,Music and IRL Roleplay Very Happy

Work/Student/other: School

Am i familiar with the Conduct: Indeed i am

What i can contribute with: i do not realy.. now many people says that i'm a funny and sweet guy Smile

How much i'm online: Mostly at evening and night and then maybe some hours in the Day light while i'm not with friend

IC info:

Name: Aleysia Abney
Race: Human
Class:Medic/priest
Birthplace: Elwyn Forest, GoldsihreMy
Age/DoB: unknown

Language Capabilities: my teachers and friends says that i'm good at english

''I'm sitting out in the sun and enjoying a good cola with my friends while some reggea plays the background and all are just happy and enjoying the good summer weather suddenly it starts to rain but me and my friends dont run inside to get dry we just keep lying there with out cold cola's with the carm and good reggea in the back ground''

IC strength's: She's a women that never would give up she would keep fighting until she won and when she sets a goal she wont stop until she have accomplished it.

IC weaknesses: she got a big temper and a short fuse and gets confused fast if she does'nt listen or pays attention to other people

Story thing: when you look at Aleysia you see a women tall women with beautifull long blond hair she is not to skiny she got some good and normal curves and good health she always have a smile on her face and she normaly wear a dress but it's never the same allways a new one she sometimes walks around with a staff.
Aleysia
Aleysia

Back to top Go down

Aleysia - App Empty Re: Aleysia - App

Post by Aarian Fri 9 Jul - 14:11

I think for a 13-yr-old your English is good. I think we could help you develop your RP further too hopefully. And thanks for re-applying, shows your dedicated and want to join us.

I am happy for an IC interview to be arranged.

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleysia Fri 9 Jul - 14:14

Awesome!
Aleysia
Aleysia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Fri 9 Jul - 14:46

Contact Vatheras, out recruitment officer, in-game to arrange an interview Smile

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sat 10 Jul - 13:30

Vatheras wasn't around, so I have interviewed Aleysia. Now recruited. This thread may be locked.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down