The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aza's - Application

Go down

Aza's - Application Empty Aza's - Application

Post by Aza Mon 5 Jul - 15:09

OOC information

Name: Josh

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? What do you know of Warcraft lore? Highest leveled character? Roleplay experience also..
Hello, I have played WoW for a number of years now (around 3-4 can't remember exactly) My highest level character is a 80 paladin. The Defias Brotherhood has been my first and only realm i have seriously played on, My role-playing experience has a depth but since i haven't role-played in a while i am a bit unsure of the newer guilds. I played with the Scarlet Crusade for a while with Darothar (anybody know where he has gone?) and then moved onto the Dwarven Rifle Squad with my hunter.

How did you hear of us?:
Through Guild recruitment and also seen your people around the cathedral

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Not really, i know a few old names but hoping to learn more.

Hobbies:I play a lot of rugby, and also do the odd bit skateboarding.

Work/student/other: I'm currently at college studying Sport, hoping for Uni next year.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::Yes, i have read them through and familiarized myself with them.

What can you contribute with in the guild: I Consider myself to be very friendly - easy to talk to, but serious when i need to be. I also enjoy helping people with any problems or parts of the game they may be stuck on.

Your average online time: Off college for 2 months so really everyday and night, when college restarts it will probably be every night for a good 2-3 hours.

IC information

Character Name: Azatharr Hámmerfall

Character Race: Human

Character Class:Paladin

Male/Female:Male

Birthplace: Westfall.

Age/DoB: 30

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
Azatharr Hámmerfall stands at around 187cm's, He carrys long brown hair to go with his hazel/green eyes. He is muscular with a mixture of battle scars. Azatharr's childhood saw him never knowing his mother this left him alone with his father, Being alone with his father gave him both good aspect and bad aspects, for example he is well trained in the Art of war and following orders, but has lacked that soft women's touch.
At the age of 8 Azatharr's father was called out to defend the eastern kingdom, His father also being a paladin sent Azatharr to Stormwind Orphanage to serve the cathedral as he once did.
By the Age of 29 Azatharr had been defending his homeland for sometime and was more than capable of unleashing the light upon his cities enemies. Although he never saw or heard from his father he still waits for that day.

Aza

Back to top Go down

Aza's - Application Empty Re: Aza's - Application

Post by Vatheras Mon 5 Jul - 16:17

App looks good, contact me and we'll set up the interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Mon 5 Jul - 18:39

Aza is now in the guild!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content