The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Setic

2 posters

Go down

Application - Setic Empty Application - Setic

Post by Setic Fri 16 Jul - 11:44

My name is Peter, and I'm from Holland.
24 at the time of writing.

I've been playing WoW for about 5 years now, I just returned from a 6 month break. I have 2 level 80 chars, and a bunch ranging from 40-73 which I hardly ever play anymore. In my previous years I've spent a good amount of time in Natures Grasp, the Dwarven Rifle Squad and The Shining Strand which later reformed to Shining Vengeance. I won't go into my specifics of my position in those guilds to keep this character fresh, and also my experience with you if I'm accepted.

It comes without question that I've seen you guys around a lot in my time on DB. And finally having a char that fits the recruitment standards, I thought I'd give it a shot.

I knew Cleon, whom I believe doesn't plays an awful lot anymore and a few others.

When I'm not inside I spend my time usually working.. and when I'm not working I skateboard, exercise, hang out with my mates, and of course my girlfriend whom I live together with.

I've yet to read the code of conduct, but I don't think I'll have any issues with it.

I hope to have a good time, attend and contribute to events when possible.

Currently my online time is a bit limited. I work away from home during weekdays, and only have a good internet connection when at home..

IC information

Character Name: (Full title)
Lieutenant Setic Darkemviel, wife of Gaspard Darkemviel (Deceased)
(I assume I'd have to drop the rank when accepted and accept the rank you give me.)

Character Race:
Human
Character Class:
Rogue
Male/Female:
Female
Birthplace:
Strahnbrad.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Setic is a female of average height, her face shows a few small scares on her left cheek. She usually wears her hair in a ponytail, but varies a lot.
Honor and respect is a thing that stands high with Setic. Though she is quite cheeky at times, someone that she respects will never be the subject of it.

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
I've just actually recustomized this character.. so she doesn't really have a background yet.
I'll sit down and write one if requested.

If anything is missing please let me know and I'll add/update the application if needed.

Setic

Back to top Go down

Application - Setic Empty Re: Application - Setic

Post by Vatheras Fri 16 Jul - 11:49

Aye looks good to me and I got a good impression ingame. Give me a nudge and we'll sort thr interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Fri 16 Jul - 13:18

Is in the guild now!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content