The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Mordrian

3 posters

Go down

Application - Mordrian Empty Application - Mordrian

Post by Mordrian Fri 16 Jul - 16:22

OOC information

Name: Wim

Experience with WoW: First started playing in march 2008. Enjoyed some random roleplay during TBC. Started raiding with the coming of WOTLK. Been playing on and off since summer of 2009. So far I’ve managed to level a paladin, dk and druid, however my account got hacked and I bought a new one because of security reasons (also I wanted to get the battle chest edition).

How did you hear of us?: I’ve been searching across forums of several rp realms to find an interesting concept to start a decent roleplaying experience. I used to play on Defias Brotherhood with my druid and paladin (on the horde side) and after researching the forums I found a mention about the Disciples. After looking into it I found the Disciples an interesting concept.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: I’ve seen some of you around in Stormwind, but that’s it.

Hobbies: movies, reading (not that much, but still), trolling the internet, music and wow.

Work/student/other: I study Applied Computer Science (hopefully starting my 3rd year in september). During the summer and in weekends I work as an IT salesman.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Yes.

What can you contribute with in the guild: I hope to bring an interesting character and aid in pve/pvp.

Your average online time: Mostly evenings and on and off on my free days.

IC information

Character Name: Mordrian (last name unknown)

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin (at the time of this writing he's merely lvl23)

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Lordaeron regions, exact place unknown, probably near the shores of Southshore.

Age/DoB: Early 30s

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

After the first assaults of the Horde on the Alliance forces at the start of the Second War, a young boy was found wandering alongside the road. Seemingly unaware of his surroundings, the boy had strayed away from whatever battlefield he came from.
The boy was found by a paladin on his way back to Lordaeron to report on the Horde’s advances. The paladin, named Aerandyr Hightmoore, took the boy, who looked no more than 10 years old, with him. After his report Aerandyr took care of the boy’s wounds. Still in shock of what happened the boy remained silent, seemingly unwilling to answer the paladin’s questions. Aerandyr decided to let the boy rest and regain his strength. He left the boy in the care of the orphanage of Lordaeron.

Several weeks later Aerandyr returned to the orphanage and found that the boy’s tragedy remained a mystery. The boy had regained strength and so the paladin decided to take the boy with him as his servant. He would teach the boy about the Light and train him combat. He named the boy Mordrian after his deceased brother. So began Mordrian’s training and teachings while travelling with the paladin on his various quests.

Mordrian soon proved to be a fast learner and quickly developed an excellent skill in combat. He learned the ways of the Light.
Grateful for the goodness of the paladin and his teachings, Mordrian decided to become a paladin himself. He studied hard, trained long hours when the paladin was away. He passed every test the paladin lay upon him.

Although Mordrian had set his eyes on his future as paladin, he could not restrain from wondering what had happened to his family. Aerandyr could not tell him much more than how he was found. Maybe one day he would find out.

When he reached his early twenties, Aerandyr decided that it was time for Mordrian to set out on his own. He sent the young paladin out on several quests, aiding the citizens of the Alliance.

After the destruction of Stratholme, Aerandyr was called upon to join Arthas’ hunt on the scourge in Northrend. Up till this day, Mordrian remains uncertain of what happened to the paladin. He refused to accept the idea Aerandyr had fallen and was resurrected to serve the Lich King as one of his death knights.

Edit: forgot a comma somewhere in the text.
Mordrian
Mordrian

http://www.boehmeoptnet.be

Back to top Go down

Application - Mordrian Empty Re: Application - Mordrian

Post by Vatheras Fri 16 Jul - 16:34

Looks good mate, nudge me ingame and we'll sort the interview. JP will be happy with another Belgian guy aswell.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordrian Fri 16 Jul - 16:47

Thanks. I'll nudge you some time tomorrow evening (after 8pm).
Mordrian
Mordrian

http://www.boehmeoptnet.be

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Sat 17 Jul - 1:15

Happy is an understatement. I was eyeing Oostende for a fat party with friends in 2 weeks. I was looking for someone who knew the city to tell me a few good bars.

Belgium ftw!
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Sun 18 Jul - 13:56

Passed the interview and is now in the guild!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down