The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Suzanah!

3 posters

Go down

Application - Suzanah! Empty Application - Suzanah!

Post by Suzanah Mon 8 Nov - 10:29

Name: Suzanah de Sousa
Birthplace: Brazil

Experience with WoW: Started playing from scratch as a clueless night elf named '' Ferine '' on the Terenas server. However I was about 12 by the time and found roleplaying far too scary. I actually started roleplaying about 1-2 years ago.

How did I first hear of the Disciples?
I played Horde side for quite a long time on Defias then decided to make a draenei. I was just doing some casual Rp in Stormwind once when some human from this guild came around and asked if I wanted to join. I wasn't sure by the time as I had ( and still have ) a guild to run at the Horde side of life but I saved the idea for later.

Do you know anyone in the order already?

Venjí <3

Hobbies: Aiming to become a game designer, I love drawing and will hopefully contribute with some nice arts.

Work: Student

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct?: That I am.

What can you contribute with in the guild: My awsome healing skills and sarcasm. I also like putting people in place but I am sure there won't be any need of that here.

Your average online time: Way too much.

IC Information!

Character name: Suzanah
Character race: Draeneihttps://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net/post.forum?mode=newtopic&f=3
Character class: Healer / darkmender
Birthplace: Argus

Some IC introducion (story telling edition).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' H-hello? Are you okay? ''

Suzanah blinks away the blood trickling from her forhead down into her eyes, she attemps to move her tangled hair from her blurring her vision but finds herself unable to. She tries to move, but nothing seem to change, there is still that hard rough surface underneath her body; must be rock... Someone gently touches her shoulders and soon she is relived from the unpleasant position.

'' She won't be paralyzed, she is just a bit shaken... Be gentle.''
Someone lifts her away, she can still see although barely. Everything is a blur, a swirling inferno of colors. Then finally, everything becomes black.

Seconds, hours or days later... She cannot tell when she finally wakes up. She looks around finding it strange to have found peace in such an insane environment... All around her people are laying dead, dying or injured crying for help. For a moment the sounds becomes too loud, she presses her hands to her ears while closing her eyes shut. A moment passes and she moves her hands, everything is silent. She looks around, still the same only muted.

Suddenly a woman stubles up to her and she can see that she is pregnant. '' Please help me '' She begs.
Suzanah doesn't understand... '' Me...? But I am no- ...Healer? '' Her gaze wanders to a heavy book strapped to her belt, a prayerbook worn by the priestesses of the Naaru.
The woman nods. '' Yes, you are. ''
Without really knowing what she is doing, Suzanah takes the hands of the woman in her own and almost on their own accord her lips begins to form words. Soon an embracing aura of Light forms around them, and the blue blood from the woman's body slowly fades and dissapears.
The woman smiles. '' Thank you '' She whispers and puts a hand to her belly. '' We will be good now... ''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of random story nr1. So this describes Suz experience from the crash of the Exodar and how she discovered that she was a healer. There are still a lot of things that she won't remember ( which probably has to do with the face that she got jammed into a rock at the crash ). Currently she is reading about Auchidoun and shadow magic, something that caught her interest. She believes in a balance between Light and Shadow and that one should not neglect their darker side. What she thinks is that one can achive higher understanding and power through this balance. However, this is something she rarely (if ever) speaks about since it is considered kind of ''heretic'' especially amongst her own people.

Last edited by Suzanah on Mon 8 Nov - 10:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For the lols)
Suzanah
Suzanah

Back to top Go down

Application - Suzanah! Empty Re: Application - Suzanah!

Post by Venji Mon 8 Nov - 10:41

Hmm, very nice, I like the story & detail, and how you included me Smile if you'd like to find a officer in game (or me) and you can have a interview, tab topic will be closed once agreed/declined.
Venji
Venji

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Mon 8 Nov - 11:27

Looks good, and I have seen Suzanah about from time to time. Go ahead with that interview, Venji.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Venji Tue 9 Nov - 10:02

Interview passed and welcomed into the guild, topic locked.
Venji
Venji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down