The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Irys Grimrock

5 posters

Go down

Application: Irys Grimrock Empty Application: Irys Grimrock

Post by Irys Fri 7 Jan - 17:04

OOC information

Name: Michiel

Experience with WoW:
I've been playing WoW for almost 3 years now, I started playing during the Burning Crusade.
I think I know quite a bit about the lore, most of it is very interesting and extremely well put together. I've read up on various topics on wowwiki and other websites, and I've read a couple of Warcraft books.
I have 1 level 85 Night Elf Warrior and a ton of 80's all over the place. I've played almost every class and it is hard to come up with a favorite really.
Lately I've been getting bored with the whole leveling and grinding for gear process (might have overdone it with the amount of 80's I have) so I decided to give roleplaying a try.
My roleplaying experience is very limited, I've only been at it for a couple of weeks, but so far people have been telling me it's going really well and I'm having a blast. Smile

How did you hear of us?:
Kept bumping in to Jeanpierre in Stormwind city and we've had a few long conversations IC. While he was showing me the council room in the Keep the other day, I met Shariah and decided to ask about The Disciples of Light. Jeanpierre gave me a lot of information and both he and Valestrion pointed me towards this forum.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
I've had a few conversations with Jeanpierre so far, and have briefly met Shariah.

Hobbies:
WoW, mainly. Sad, isn't it? Smile
I also love to play Airsoft, but that's more popular during summer time (it is -20C here on average right now) so I'm stuck indoors with my number one hobby. Wink

Work/student/other:
I'm a student. I study Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology at the Saimaa University of Applied Sciences in Lappeenranta, Finland. I'm halfway through the first year and it's going good so far.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
I have read it, twice.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
It seems that I love to roleplay, so if I'm online I will try to make it to any RP event I'm invited to and do my best to contribute to ongoing storylines.

Your average online time:
The new study schedule starts on Monday and it looks to be a tough one. It's hard to say how much I will be online, but most likely a couple of hours a day or at least every other day.

IC information

Character Name: (Full title)
Irys Grimrock

Character Race:
Officially Human, though she's technically a Gilnean citizen.

Character Class:
Holy Priest

Male/Female:
Female

Birthplace:
Gilneas

Mid-twenties, you do not ask such things of a lady. Wink

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
Irys is a young, beautiful, cheerful girl.
She has a curious nature and enjoys observing the daily life in the city of Stormwind. She has a keen eye for detail and attempts to envision the essence of the Holy Light in everything she sees.

She is always ready to help those who are in need of assistance or have lost their way either litteraly or spiritually.

Irys is working to become a Priestess by living, working and studying with the brothers at the Northshire Abbey in Elwynn Forest.

Her past is a bit of a mystery as she does not share it with just anyone. ((ask her about it IC ingame and she will tell you her sad story))
Irys
Irys

Back to top Go down

Application: Irys Grimrock Empty Re: Application: Irys Grimrock

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Fri 7 Jan - 18:59

Seems good to me? Razz
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri 7 Jan - 20:36

I've role played with Irys twice now and both times I wouldn't have dared guessing he just started. I would even dare to say his roleplay is above that of some more experienced players we, sadly, encountered as well.

He definitely has my vouch and support. Both the roleplayer and the character would be nice additions.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sat 8 Jan - 2:37

Sounds like it's time to move on to the IC interview then. Please contact Venji or another officer, Irys

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Irys Sat 8 Jan - 3:33

Thank you, I'll be on the lookout. Smile
Irys
Irys

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sat 8 Jan - 13:32

Interview complete. Irys is now a Disciple

Valestrion