The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Numerius

+2
Rentarn
Numerius
6 posters

Go down

Application - Numerius Empty Application - Numerius

Post by Numerius Thu 1 Jul - 17:37

OOC information

Name: Aleksander (Or Alexander if you like)

Experience with WoW: I've been playing WoW since 14 years old, I reckon. With major breaks and vacations, but still. The universe I'm familiar with, and so the lore. Started roleplaying probably 2-3 years ago. Somewhere several months before the huge event with Zaraj and the Lion. I recall our sailing from Theramore and a crush upon the Westfall coast. Then, retaking Sentinel Hill where one of Seiken's children died, if I'm correct.

How did you hear of us?: I've seen you guild around for years, and keep seeing!

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Yes, well... Shariah, Jeanpierre. The rest I know but didn't interact much with them on my main.

Hobbies: In real life? I visit gym, also like parties at friends' places. I like screwing their flats up so that they have to clean the mess up for hours!

Work/student/other: I'm a student! Studying to become a sound-producer's assistant in film making.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Which? I guess I am. More familiar with the one in game IC and OOC, rather than in real life. Very Happy

What can you contribute with in the guild: I can contribute the presence of a squid and support in W-PvP events. I grow to like PvP more and more!

Your average online time: Uh, at hollidays usually almost whole days. It's like... two-three days I'm off with friends, and the rest of the week I have almost whole days and nights!

IC information

Character Name: Numerius

Character Race: Draenei

Character Class: Warrior

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Argus

Age/DoB: Uknown, but quite much since he has witnessed the fall of Argus.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
A typical draenei warrior, of tall height and strong built. His chest and shoulders are almost unnaturaly broad, trained through millenias of wars. His body seems scarless, yet the endless sorrows and challenges made his face look older, despite the immortality. He has some wrinkles around his eyes and on his cheeks.

Usually Numerius can be seen heavily armored and armed, almost always with one-hander handing from his waist and a two-hander on his back.

His legs are also strong, and though the way he walks can be found a bit awkward for humans, his run speed is rather fast.

His hair is commonly well kept and clean, and so his skin. His kin prefer purity, obviously.

(( And to add something! I copied that description of my character to impress you. Couldn't come up with any proper story, uh. I also tried to apply to Bloodwind first, but was denied due to my lack of arena experience at 80 level! ))

Numerius

Back to top Go down

Application - Numerius Empty Re: Application - Numerius

Post by Rentarn Thu 1 Jul - 17:41

Former Argent Guard, also seen him RP. I can definitely vouch for you. Wait up until you hear from Vatheras, our lead dance choreographer.
Rentarn
Rentarn
Admin

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Thu 1 Jul - 18:17

Aye we'll tango for sure!

Have a peak at the codes of cunduct in the Guild Information section of the forums and then poke me for an interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Efee Fri 2 Jul - 4:46

Numerius! Yay! Glad that you are joining. I can also vouch for this great RP'er.
Efee
Efee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Fri 2 Jul - 5:19

Numerius is now a member of the guild. Lock this.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri 2 Jul - 5:22

Sorry I dropped out last night like that guys Sad
Glad to hear the interview went well.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bermor Fri 2 Jul - 10:48

Character Race: Draenei

Character Class: Warrior

Male/Female: Male

Lies, there is no such thing!

Bermor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Fri 2 Jul - 13:47

Damnit Vatheras, you can lock it too, you know.
Rentarn
Rentarn
Admin

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down