The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Etham

2 posters

Go down

Application - Etham Empty Application - Etham

Post by Etham Sat 3 Jul - 14:48

Out-of-Character information:
Name: Tom.

Experience with World of Warcraft: I have played the game for a quite a few years now, too many to remember, hehe. In regards to roleplaying, I have had just under a year's experience, as I started last summer. Naturally, as I progressed, I picked up what pieces of lore I tended to need, and sometimes just have a flick through for some light reading. I have two level eighties on Steamwheedle Cartel, but only a twenty (at the moment) on this server.

How did you hear of us? Through the Guild-Recruitment Chat channel.

Do you know anyone in the order? I'm afraid not, having just moved to this realm. I hope to get to know them though!

Hobbies: Typical teenager: All things gaming during the week, all things alcoholic during the weekend.

Work/Student/Other: I have just finished high school, and will be starting College come September.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct?: Yes, read everything thoroughly, won't be an issue.

What can you contribute to the Guild? I can provide solid roleplay on a regular basis, I can use most functions on Gryphon Heart Items and input scripts, and generally help anyone who benefits from my knowledge.

Your average time online: I'm a keen gamer, who has alot of time off in the coming weeks, so hopefully frequently. I'm pretty disorganized, so it might be abit irregular.

In-Character information:

Character name: Etham Stilwell.

Character race: Human.

Character class: Paladin.

Male/Female: Male.

Birthplace: Westfall.

Age/Date of Birth: Twenty-one years old.

Short piece of writing [Optional]: I have been kindly excused from this.

Etham

Back to top Go down

Application - Etham Empty Re: Application - Etham

Post by Vatheras Sat 3 Jul - 14:51

Wargh application looks good and I got a good vibe from the talk we had. Nudge me for an interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Sat 3 Jul - 16:05

Etham is now in the guild!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content