The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Daviath "Gaelan"

2 posters

Go down

Application - Daviath "Gaelan" Empty Application - Daviath "Gaelan"

Post by Daviath Wed 21 Jul - 3:45

OOC information

Experience with WoW: I've been enjoying World of Warcraft from Vanilla on, TBC and WotLK, in all three expansions I've done plenty of PvE aswell as PvP(Including high-rated arena's.) I've started my roleplaying life at the end of the Burning Crusade when WotLK was about to be announced, I've been roleplaying on the Sha'tar, where I've participated in several events but those never concluded high-skilled RP, more the beginning. Later on, when the RP there ''died'' a bit, I moved on to the Defias Brotherhood. My roleplaying skills grew and grew and found myself a happy member of Orcs of the Red Blade and once, in the Chapter of Holy Anethion. Now, I haven't played World of Warcraft for around 3-4 months and have recently returned aswell as my interests in rejoining the RP community again.

How did you hear of us?:

From the very start of my playtime at the Defias Brotherhood I knew of the order called 'The Disciples of Light', though it was then I joined the Chapter instead of the Disciples with my priest. Nowadays I saw your recruitments are fully restored and are showing themself again in the Trade Channel! Now, my little recently created paladin is very eager to join your ranks.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:

I've heard names but have never really had close contacts with any Disciples OOCly neither as ICly.

Hobbies: Playing World of Warcraft, Oh yeaH! <3

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Indeed, I've read it thorougly like fifteen minutes ago, but ofcourse already knew everything^^

What can you contribute with in the guild: A new, active roleplayer within your guild, who is also most of the time in for some PvP/PvE when there is no RP around! Wink

Your average online time: Mostly playing on evenings, but try to play fully at weekends. Atleast, I try to play WoW as soon as I see a gap in my free time.

IC information

Character Name: Daviath "Gaelan" Westgarde

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Born in the Elwynn forest two years before the First War.

Age/DoB: Comparing to Arthas, which was born four years before the First War, makes me likely aged in the mid-twenties.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

''Here lies Gaelan Westgarde, Veteran of the First and Second War,

The man who brought Light where was Darkness, the man who brought us hope when there was dismay, the man we all loved and still do with our entire hearts.

May the Light forever guide you truly in the afterlife.

Deceased at the end of the Second War.''

Daviath looked at the tombstone, one last time, and departed.

Daviath is given a second name which refers to his father, his friends and beloved therefor call him either Daviath or Gaelan.

This young, friendly man has deep blue eyes, blond middle-long hair and the average height of a human, his years of training aswell as learning the ways of the Holy Light and the Paladin, has given him a big self-confidence, a well-constructered body and a strong, faithfully personality.
Daviath was born two years before the First War and has, though as a child, gone through all the events during the First and Second War, including the death of his own father. This boy has always been eager to follow up his father and so became a Paladin himself, though thru hard trainings and lessons. Now this man, returned to Elwynn Forest to serve the homeland of him very self, has heard of the Order that call themselves the Disciples of Light, and is eager to join them among their ranks.

OOC: (If there are any lacks or mistakes in my writing or lore, or any things that are not clear? Please do tell me or ask me. I hope you've fun reading my application and hope soon to hear from you!)

Daviath

Back to top Go down

Application - Daviath "Gaelan" Empty Re: Application - Daviath "Gaelan"

Post by Vatheras Wed 21 Jul - 5:30

Application looks fine, nudge me ingame for an interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Thu 22 Jul - 18:40

Daviath is now in the guild!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content