The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joran Armandar - Application

2 posters

Go down

Joran Armandar - Application Empty Joran Armandar - Application

Post by Joran Fri 27 Aug - 21:06

OOC information

Name: Jordan

Experience with WoW:
How long have you played: Since 2005.
Experience with WoW lore: I'd say experienced enough to understand everything in RP.
Experience with RP: Been roleplaying on Defias Brotherhood since 2006. Long standing officer in the Sixty Thieves guild.
Highest level; two 80s.

How did you hear of us?:
In game, forums, DefiasRPforums, etc.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Have most likely RP'd with one/fought with one on one of my various Alliance and Horde characters, but I don't think I know anyone personally, no.

Hobbies: WoW, going down to the pub for a pint or ten, music; play the guitar, piano and bagpipes, currently at College studying music.

Work/student/other:
Student during the week, work at weekends.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Very!

What can you contribute with in the guild:
I feel myself to be a solid roleplayer, who knows the ins and outs of almost every kind of RP. Fun is the main aim of the game here, so while I take it seriously, I DO enjoy having a good laugh from time to time, both OOC and IC.

Your average online time:
Can't say right now. Currently, I'm on holiday from work, but when I start college AND Work again, my time could be cut dramatically.

IC information
Character Name: Joran Lee Armandar

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin (another one, sorry!)

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: A farm in Elwyyn forest. Moved to Stormwind shortly after birth (about three years)

Age/DoB: 21. (if my timeline seems a little out (eg. I think I've got it right that he'd have moved to Stormwind after it was rebuilt, which I think was 15 years before WoW started, though I'm not sure) someone please correct me!)

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing:

Joran walked through the Command Centre's doors, sweating profusely. A single guard lay slumped at the table, engrossed in a book. She simply looked up at him and nodded once before turning her attention back to the book.

The rest must be in the barracks... he thought to himself. He began to tremble.

He walked past the table and went up the stairs, over to where the medics kept their gear. He peered down over the first floor's railing, checking that no one was looking. The guard was still engrossed in her book.
Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, Joran slowly began to pull his tabard off. Once it was on the ground, he swung the bag he carried with him around so that it was infront of him, opened it, and began to empty it. One by one he pulled out his Radio, his Blazing Shields insignia, recruits handbook, and finally, his combat uniform. He lay it all out neatly next to the medic's gear, then removed a note from his shirt pocket. He unfolded it, read over it, and nodded, content with what he'd written. He placed it down on top of his gear and took a few steps back, looking over his old belongings.

The Regiment won't suffer much without me, anyways. I was never very good at being a soldier.

He sighed, turning on his heel, and headed back downstairs. Upon passing the table, he turned to the guard, smiled and quietly uttered "Light be with you." to her before walking away.
Although she didn't say anything back, he could tell she was staring at him as he left.

Not that it matters, he thought, walking back out of the Command Centre's doors, I won't be seeing much of her again. And I--oh..

Joran put a hand down to his belt, feeling around.

The prison Cell key!

He'd forgotten to hand it back with his belongings. He stopped to turn, then had a thought;

Most of those prisoners...are beaten senseless. I've treated more prisoners during my time in the Regiment than I have civillians and guards. Perhaps...perhaps having access to the cells wouldn't be such a bad thing, in future...

He was being unhonest with himself, and with the guards, whicih bugged him, but he ignored it. Walking through the courtyard, he began to plan out his next move. Not that he needed to;

The Cathedral. I'll go there, rest, pray and then ask for one of the Disciples.

Feeling content and confident, he straightened his back and upped his stride, walking out of the Command Centre's headquarters for what he hoped would be his last time.

Joran

Back to top Go down

Joran Armandar - Application Empty Re: Joran Armandar - Application

Post by Valestrion Sat 28 Aug - 2:11

Good story. Beladon, in particular, I am sure, will be glad to see someone else from north of the border. Please contact an officer in game.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Sat 28 Aug - 6:20

Accepted into the guild, locking thread
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down