The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remorse application

3 posters

Go down

Remorse application Empty Remorse application

Post by Remorse Mon 5 Apr - 21:13

OOC information

Name: Stephan

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? 3-4 years What do you know of Warcraft lore? I have a huge love for lore especially pre Burning Crusade, Arthas has always been a character i have admired and i have great interest in his personal actions during his story. I have a good general knowledge of events which occur in previous Warcraft games outside World of Warcraft. The paladin class in particular is a favourite of mine, the lore is fascinating and is assential to the lore of warcraft. Highest leveled character? I have an 80 mage and my paladin which i have just recently transferred from Trollbane is level 75, i am currently lvling him, he was 70 2 days ago and i want to get him to 80 as quickly as possible and get some decent gear. My Roleplaying experience is very small, i am quite new to the scene but ive always wanted to try it out. I have huge experience in pvp, my mage was a season 3 gladiator and i do like pwning the noobs, after season 3/4 i took a break from the game, i came back and it was still pretty repetitive, go bgs, get gear, go arena get gear with no sense of acheivement. So ive decided to try something different and i hope roleplaying will give me that extra something im looking for Smile

How did you hear of us?:
Link on the official wow Forum

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
I do not, i just transfered my paladin over and its literally been hours ive been on this server.

Hobbies:
WoW, I love my FPS games aswell etc. Video games is my main hobby in life and one of those escapes that everyone has. Im hoping to get on a university course for game design after the summer.
Work/student/other: Student

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::Very reasonable and exciting, alot more sensible and clear than other guilds, one of the main reasons iam applying to your guild and not others.

What can you contribute with in the guild: Yes, on the world pvp side i will add MAJORLY, i love my world pvp and i would love to run or help in the running of events.

Your average online time: can depend on student holidays etc, but i high activity lvl such as at least 4 hours a day.

IC information

Character Name: Remorse

Character Race:Human

Character Class:Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: known? Stormwind

Age/DoB: known? 25

Remorse

Back to top Go down

Remorse application Empty Re: Remorse application

Post by Yepharel Tue 6 Apr - 3:02

Righto, seems fine, even without a short writing(It is optional after all!). Contact Yepharel In-game for an interview.

Regards, Dan
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Tue 6 Apr - 5:53

I second Yeph's comments.

I would just say that as a newcomer to RP, it is worth going over the basics with either Yeph or another Guild member (such as the rules of RP - metagaming, OOC chat, godemoting etc.)

But you've made the right choice in terms of Guild - there are a lot of RP Guilds out there, esp. on Defias Brotherhood, who are very elitist and never give new RP'ers a chance - we are not one of them. We will help you develop into a great RP'er, no doubt about it.

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue 6 Apr - 8:49

Aarian wrote:But you've made the right choice in terms of Guild - there are a lot of RP Guilds out there, esp. on Defias Brotherhood, who are very elitist and never give new RP'ers a chance - we are not one of them. We will help you develop into a great RP'er, no doubt about it.

I'm not sure if I'm in any position to comment the guild in an application thread.. (if not, my appologies) but I wanted to second this. I'm still new to the RP scene myself and have found great support in this guild. The team behind the group seems engaged and caring. At least, they gave me enjoyable RP moments so far and helped me well on my way! Smile
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Remorse Tue 6 Apr - 10:34

thanks alot guys, il try and contact you guys tommorow, im currently in scotland for today and tommorow, il try and contact you as quickly as possible.

Remorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue 6 Apr - 10:44

Remorse wrote:im currently in scotland for today and tommorow, il try and contact you as quickly as possible.

Bonus points if you give me an unfiltered single malt whisky!
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Remorse Tue 6 Apr - 10:57

I could try but i doubt the bottles would be unopened Razz

Remorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content