The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vatheras application.

5 posters

Go down

Vatheras application. Empty Vatheras application.

Post by Vatheras Sat 10 Apr - 12:25

OOC information

Experience with WoW:

Well I've been playing pretty much from the start I think, taken a few pauses now and then of varying length. But I'm old-school.
I would say I know quite alot of lore in general. I really do enjoy the concept of the Silver Hand for example and read quite alot about them.
Vatheras is currently my highest leveled char, standing strong at 80. I tend to get bored whit leveling characters so this is my only one that have ever reached the level-cap actually. Wasting away way too much time sitting around in taverns chit-chatting I guess.
WoW is the game that brought me into roleplaying and found the RP servers quite quickly after installing the game so been roleplaying pretty much as long as I've played Wow.

How did you hear of us?:

After playing a while with IRL friends on a PvP server I got bored with the lolkids and wanted to get back to roleplaying. I did some research on the WoW forums and found you guys in the guildlisting on DB's forum.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:

I've met Shariah and talked with her a bit.

Hobbies: Writing/playing music, computer games, sports (football and hockey mainly), speed-knitting and History.

Work/student/other: Polkagrisbagare. (the Swedes will know what it is..)

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Yes indeed.

What can you contribute with in the guild: Well sometime in the future I'm hoping for an officer-spot. I do also enjoy IC interviews of new prospects and would love to tag along on those. Been recruitment-officer in a few guilds in the past. Help with planning/running events etc.
Also of course, a fairly high standard of Roleplaying, my very own brand of humour. And you really can't have too many Swedes in a guild.

Your average online time: Hmm, hard to give any figures really. Got a quite flexible work-schedule and sometimes I'm away with friends on weekends.

IC information

Character Name: Vatheras (Working on a surname)

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male.

Birthplace: Lordaeron.

Age/DoB: 20-something, gotta take a look at some timelines and stuff so that it'll fit my story before I'm sure.

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

We left the Borean Tundra and Valiance Keep early with the morning tide. The crippling cold on deck reminded me all too well of the last months here in Northrend. Months spent hunting Arthas minions. I've been with the order of the Silver Hand and now the Argent Crusade almost my entire life. But now my path here in this world have changed. Relieved of my duty, I'm heading to the city of Stormwind to begin a new chapter in my story..

Last edited by Vatheras on Mon 9 Jul - 11:30; edited 1 time in total
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Vatheras application. Empty Re: Vatheras application.

Post by Shariah Sat 10 Apr - 12:30

I've RPed with you a bit before you did this application as we both can remember, you seem like a decent RPer and your english is good. I believe you'll fit in well. Hope Yepharel will answer to this soon!

// Shariah.
Shariah
Shariah

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Sat 10 Apr - 12:49

Well, If you got Shariah's approval, ye got mine! We'll have an IC interview when you and I are both free Wink

// Dan
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Sat 10 Apr - 13:57

My god! No more swedes! You all make the guild smell of "Gamla ost tårta pirater"

I IS SRS!

Aanyhow, hope you enjoy it here if you make it past that greedy recruitment officer, Yephy Very Happy
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Sun 11 Apr - 5:57

The Disciples of Light... with added Köttbullar.

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Sun 11 Apr - 7:54

Vatheras has been accepted into the guild, closing this thread Smile
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down