The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Wulfgnar

5 posters

Go down

Application - Wulfgnar Empty Application - Wulfgnar

Post by Wulfgnar Thu 13 May - 16:14

OOC information

Name:
Kirsty/Criss

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? What do you know of Warcraft lore? Highest leveled character? Roleplay experience also..

I've been playing for a year, interested in pvp but eventually joined an RP server to get more involved with the game itself. I've been reading through the books to get an idea of the history of wow, but im still pretty new to it and will keep trying to learn as much of it as i can. =)

How did you hear of us?:

Through an advertisement in trade and i've seen some of the events going around.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:

No-one personally.

Hobbies: Wannabe Games artist.

Work/student/other: Work weekends, maybe college in the future.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Yes, I've read it over and over and will keep referring back to it.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
Hopefully some artworks.

Your average online time: Almost all the time.

Application - Wulfgnar Small-11

IC information

Character Name: Rae Thomas Wulfgnar

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Ashenvale

Age/DoB: 24/02

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

I have, sort of, started my characters own comic and storyline before the present wow day. This is just an exerpt of the story.

The orc village had been destroyed and the surrendering orcs were taken away, now it was just left to take their supplies and weapons for the way back. Wulf had been appointed the task, considering he was new to the mission. He was sent to one of the small orcish huts, the stench of death still in the air from the way earlier.
Wulf stepped over the bodies and to the hut. He moved a talbuk skin aside as he cautiously moved inside. It was dark and cool unlike the outside and the walls were decorated with the orcs worldly posessions. Exotic skins with the clans logo painted on it. Wulf let out a deep sigh, this didnt seem right to him or the Oath he made to serve the alliance armies. He moved over to one of the trunks and carefully opening it to search inside, his long blonde hair falling over his shoulders. There was nothing here, just typical personal belongings. Wulf got to his feet then froze as he heard a noise from behind him. A high pitched squealing, piercing his ears. He felt his heart leap into his mouth, what if it was an orc.

Wulf turned around swiftly, unsheathing his sword. ''In the name of the alli-'' he stopped. No-one was there. But the noise was coming from an unusual looking..crib. It was made with woven reeds and beautifully decorated with furs and bones. He took a few steps closer and peered over inside. Laying in a bundle of blue silks was a chubby baby orc. The instant Wulf's eyes caught its gaze it stopped crying and held its hand out to the paladin.
Wulfgnar
Wulfgnar

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Wulfgnar Empty Re: Application - Wulfgnar

Post by Vatheras Thu 13 May - 16:18

Application looks very good and I got a very good impression of you from the talks we've had. I'll set up an interview for you.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Thu 13 May - 16:52

Once again Graylen helped me with the interview and it went fine. Yeph dear close this.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Thu 13 May - 17:15

In before the Lock!
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Thu 13 May - 17:18