The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Vardus Mon 19 Apr - 17:28

Name: <optional>

Experience with WoW: I've played since the Beta, i started off in an RP guild, then casual PvP / World PvP as a result of it. But when i tryed to break into raiding, i found very few guilds where able to acomadate all 3 aspects, so PvP / RP droped off in favor of raiding for some time.

How did you hear of us?: I transferd from the Horde side, i vaguly remember a tussle going on between you guys and some Horde RP guilds, but the way i figured it the horde have a manopaly on numbers in this server, and I prefer to play for the underdogs.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: No

Hobbies: Playing WoW, that counts right? I hope so or I'll have to start saying it's my second job

Work/student/other: Work

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Be nice to everyone, and if you can't ignore them, thats my personal code in game so far.

What can you contribute with in the guild: I don't know, to be honest I'll just be re-learning the ropes to begin with, I'm mature, friendly, and will genraly show up for 99% of the Guild events. if nothing else I'm extra cannon fodder.

Your average online time: Depends from day to day. Sometimes I'll dig in for a 8 hour marathon, others just 20 minites to do a daily heroic. Work / RL can allso change how long I'm able to be on.

IC information

Character Name: Vardus Lawson

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Darkshire

Age/DoB: 21 - 28 'ish

Vardus

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Vatheras Mon 19 Apr - 17:34

Application looks good and you made a good impression on me when we talked. Poke me, Yepharel or Bennedict for an interview and we'll get it sorted out.

Edit: Invited Vardus as an OOC member for now.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Tue 20 Apr - 6:27

Some minor grammar mistakes, but that's alright. Welcome to the order Smile
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content