The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My NEW Application

+2
Aarian
Shadow
6 posters

Go down

My NEW Application Empty My NEW Application

Post by Shadow Mon 21 Jun - 9:42

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net/applications-f3/my-application-t34.htm
If you remember me i applied before! ^_^ Only as a nelf, and was in the end rejected on that fact, which i understand, but you can't keep me away!! > ,< I'm applying again.
===============================================

OOC information

Name: Jesse

Experience with WoW: I know very little about WoW's lore to be honest, i'd been playing for almost 4 years now. Spent most of that raiding and never really RPed before, until about a year ago or so, and found it to be really fun, i don't know a whole lot about the lore, mostly the stuff to do with Arthas as that's the part i find most interesting, but i'm willing to learn!!

How did you hear of us?: Yepharel was spazzing in trade -- All that ago, to which i remembered and have come to try my luck for a second .

Do you know anyone in the order already?: I guess no, not really, just chatted to a couple of people that's all.

Hobbies: I'm a writer in real life, i enjoy watching and reading comedy, anime and manga, especially naruto and bleach. I also RP on a site, though that is different as you are describing everything more like a book, than just some of your actions, words, etc. as in WoW as the backgrounds are there for you already. I'm also a semi-professional photographer.

Work/student/other: I am currently not working, or studying, just left my job, but i am a writer and hoping to do something more with that to be honest, and also looking for an apprenticeship in something hands on.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Yes, i read the post on that, read all the posts on the forum actually including the rules and lore and so on, sounds good to me.

What can you contribute with in the guild: I've got a fair few 80's with various professions, from doing pvp to raiding and RP. I'm a warm, and upbeat kinda person with a humorous nature and i always speak my mind for better or worse. I believe I make interesting characters that are good enough to want to learn about, and i think i'd make a nice addition to any story.

Your average online time: Depends greatly, I raid a bit, and I've got an active private life but i do come onto WoW most days and at times, i'm often on for several hours if not more so.

IC information

Character Name: Selyn Noi AKA 'Astralis'
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Priest
Male/Female: Female
Birthplace: Unknown
Age/DoB: Unknown, appears to be early 30's

Short Piece of writing:
Born Selyn Noi, her parents having died in the crash of their ship and with nobody to care for her, Selyn left the grounds of the crash site, ignoring the requests of her kin to remain. She had been just a child, determined to hunt down the demons of Outlands using her prowess as a warrior of the Light, to which she held an unbreakable faith in. She fought and killed many foes, but at last was bested in combat, and was struck down. She awoke many days later in a small hut, having been saved from death by a band of her kin, enslaved by demons as she too had now become. Though she had begun to mend the rebellion of their slaves had not gone unnoticed, and to assure their power over her kin, they took her eyes in one foul sweep of a blade.

Blinded and enslaved, Selyn felt despair wash over her, yet she had not given up her deep-routed beliefs in the Light. Over time, in the work camp her sight seemed to return, but in a different way. She saw the auras of those around her, saw literally the energy of life. Though not perfect, her sight and skills were adequate enough that she led an uprising and with the help of the slaves brought about the downfall of their Demon Lord. She donned a hood from a fallen enemy to hide her scarred face and was given a new name by her comrades; Astralis.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

My NEW Application Empty Re: My NEW Application

Post by Aarian Mon 21 Jun - 10:39

Props for returning and giving it another go with a Draenei character...that shows your enthusiasm and determination to join our cause.

A really nice application. A short and snappy story that is written really well (it shows that you enjoy writing as a hobby).

Judging by this app I think you show great potential. DoL mainly focus on the Human lore and the Holy Light lore. As a member of the guild you will find you learn a lot more about this side of the lore as you go through your training.

I say we set up an IC interview.

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shariah Mon 21 Jun - 10:57

I agree fully with you Aarian, we talked earlier today and I saw great potential in this character as I got asked about a few things about the lore itself, truly intresting just sorry that I had to go AFK at that very moment but, contact someone ingame!

// Shariah.
Shariah
Shariah

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Mon 21 Jun - 11:00

Go for it Very Happy
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon 21 Jun - 12:32

Sweeeeet, I will do!!

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Mon 21 Jun - 13:57

Aye give me a nudge ingame and I'll set up an interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Mon 21 Jun - 16:01

Interview went well and was fun. In the guild now, lock this.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Mon 21 Jun - 16:18

Unfortunately, what we couldn't tell from this application was that the character's in game name is Shadowing. Although the character's IC name is something else, a lot of people won't be aware of that.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down