The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Protector Feridan Greystone

2 posters

Go down

Application for Protector Feridan Greystone Empty Application for Protector Feridan Greystone

Post by Feridan Thu 24 Jun - 16:34

Name: John.

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? What do you know of Warcraft lore? Highest leveled character? Roleplay experience also..
I know qute much about the lore. My RP experience covers paladins, blood knights, sin'dorei warlocks and human commoners. I am 'best' at RPing a Paladin as i've been RPing as a paladin for quite some time at 'Argent dawn'

How did you hear of us?:
Via the realm forums and the /who list.
Do you know anyone in the order already?:
I do not =,(
Hobbies:
I like to play Wow quite much, i am online too much almost Smile
Work/student/other:

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Yes i am.
What can you contribute with in the guild:
Beeing a rather good RPer and beeing a mature guildy.
Your average online time:
6h>

IC information

Character Name: (Full title)
Feridan Greystone
Character Race:
Human
Character Class:
Palasin
Male/Female:
Male
Birthplace: known?
The kingdom of Storm.
Age/DoB: known?

History: Feridan Greystone was born in Stratholme by his father Palimus D. Greystone and his mother Samantha Greystone.
The young boy was as his fathe, much intrested in the ways of the light. Palimus traind Feriddan and his younger brother Fremor into the ways of a Paladin.

Fremor and Feridan were both very good students, they masterd the first virtue very fast.

When the Scourge came Feridan and Fremor were both accepted into the Silverhand, Feridan just got promoted to 'Protector' while his younger brother still was a 'Squire'.

Fremor was not allowd to battle the undead hordes of Lordaeron as they came, he and his mother was forced to hide inside their house, the undead did't find them...but the fires did. The house collapsed, Fremor and Samantha was no more. Palimus and Feridan survived.

The two paladins, father and son, joind the Argent Dawn. Together they faught the undead Hordes and the horrid demons that wanted to see their world in ashes.

Both Feridan and his father battled at Light's hope, Palimus died (if you clicked on the link, the lore is a tad different about 'Palimus', but still...) yet Feridan survived.

The young Protector joined the Argent Crusade after the event at Light's hope. The Knight faught with tenacity, compassion and respect, the undead wich he faught finaly got rest.

At the battle of icecrown Citadell, a bone fragment from a bone construct hit him in his stomach, he fell down, injured. One of his fellow Knights managed to save the life of the young Protector.

After the Lich King's demise Feridan went to Stormwind to train even more, to learn more about the light and to give his father the respect he deserved.

Might have a few typos, was rather late whe i wrote it.

Feridan

Back to top Go down

Application for Protector Feridan Greystone Empty Re: Application for Protector Feridan Greystone

Post by Aarian Fri 25 Jun - 2:55

RP experience, a knowledge of lore, story is fine... approved for an IC interview in my opinion

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Application for Protector Feridan Greystone Empty Re: Application for Protector Feridan Greystone

Post by Vatheras Fri 25 Jun - 5:00

Aye I agree, and being Swedish is always a huuge bonus. Feridan either you can wait for me to get my account working again, might take 1 day, might take 7.
Or you can contact any other officer and have them make the interview instead
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Feridan Fri 25 Jun - 12:12

Alright then, i'll log in soon...ish and /who you!

Feridan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Mon 28 Jun - 18:27

Feridan has been accepted into the guild. Lock this.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down