The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laralin Tace Application

2 posters

Go down

Laralin Tace Application Empty Laralin Tace Application

Post by Laralin Tue 29 Jun - 11:44

OOC information

Name: Kaisa

Experience with WoW: I’ve played World of Warcraft since launch and roleplayed for about two years or so now. Recently had a 6 month long break from the game due to an excess of work, and transferred to the server as I came back. I am fairly updated lore-wise, but there’s always more to learn, right? I do have level 80 characters but none on Defias Brotherhood for now.

How did you hear of us?: Most of what I know about Disciples of Light, Vatheras has told me.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Vatheras.

Hobbies: I am very interested in movies & games and with this spend a lot of time on both, also outside work. Other than that I have two dogs that take up much of my spare time.

Work/student/other: I work at a production company, mainly for films, music videos and commercials. Additionally I have a part time job as a personal assistant.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Yes, I have read it.

What can you contribute with in the guild: A (mostly) sunny disposition and a kind-of-sometimes-alrightish tank for those in my level-bracket who need one?

Alright, well, I have quite a lot of raiding experience, if that’s ever relevant. I consider myself to be decent roleplayer and I’m willing to help out with arranging events if/when needed.

Your average online time: It varies greatly as my work hours are extremely unpredictable, where when I don’t have work I might be on all day/evening, and some days where I do have work I won’t be on at all. But on average I’m hoping I can be online for about 2-4 hours a day.

IC information

Character Name: Miss Laralin Tace

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Warrior

Male/Female: Female

Birthplace: The Hinterlands

Age/DoB: 19

Laralin

Back to top Go down

Laralin Tace Application Empty Re: Laralin Tace Application

Post by Vatheras Tue 29 Jun - 11:46

Application looks fine and I did get a very good impression ingame. Contact me and we'll sort out an interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Fri 2 Jul - 12:44

Laralin has been accepted into the guild. Lock this.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down