The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Fenronath

4 posters

Go down

Application - Fenronath Empty Application - Fenronath

Post by Fenronat Mon 5 Jul - 11:59

OOC information

Name: Jaime

Experience with WoW: Been playing wow since it started. Im a normal RP player, and used to be a hardcore pve player, but I only focus on RP from now on. Been RPing for two or three years now, altough I must say I am pretty new still to this server. Some of you guys might know me as Eloresh, another of my characters.

How did you hear of us?: Always seen you guys arround, and recently I´ve heard you guys W-pvped, which I didn´t know.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Yeah indeed, Numerius mainly. I´ve also had some contact with other members, but nothing special.

Hobbies: IRL, I play rugby and soccer, so those I can say are my hobbies Smile

Work/student/other: At the moment I study Advertisment and Public Relations, but im looking forward on joining the army of my country.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Yes i´ve heard about it already.

What can you contribute with in the guild: I can clearly contribute in the RP sphere. I also like PVP which is almost the first reason that made me apply to you guys.

Your average online time: Now that classes have ended for the summer, almost all the day (spain is really hot and you cant go out on the street untill late at night Smile ). I will be a couple of weekends of this month out for vacations, but I will be pretty much online home ready to play with my "disciple" Razz

IC information

Character Name: Fenronath

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Warrior

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Stormwind

Age/DoB: 35

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
Fenronath is a veteran officer of the Stormwind army, he just came back from Northrend after the terrible news of the death of Bolvar Fordragon, his beloved superior. He has recently left the army because he fells the way they do things only makes the alliance lose reputation. Fenronath is clear with the idea that the Horde is as enemy as the Scourge is, but that the inmediate threat right now, are the second ones.

Fenronath can be seen clearly armored, as the warrior he is. He is very nervous and anxious to engage combat with any near enemy.

He is a rather tall and strong human, over the average.

His hair is short and brown, and his eyes are green.

Fenronat

Back to top Go down

Application - Fenronath Empty Re: Application - Fenronath

Post by Fenronat Mon 5 Jul - 12:04

(Forgot to add this) Fenronath wants to join the Disciples because he feels he needs to follow the trail of the light more than he has done in the past years. He has questioned his own faith a couple of times, and now its time to make a firm decission of his beliefs.

Fenronat

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Mon 5 Jul - 13:01

Looks good to me

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Mon 5 Jul - 13:02

Looks good to me aswell. Just make sure to register to the forums.
Rentarn
Rentarn
Admin

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Mon 5 Jul - 13:10

Fenronat wrote: (spain is really hot and you cant go out on the street untill late at night Smile )

Aargh! I'm so jealous!!! English weather sucks! Mind you, we've had a nice few weeks. But the rain, cloud and wind is never far away Sad

Anyway, back on topic... Fenronath, a good application, please contact an officer in-game and we'll set up an IC interview for you.

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Mon 5 Jul - 13:57

To be precise, contact me and I'll sort it out. \o/
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Mon 5 Jul - 17:29

Fenron is now in the guild!
Vatheras