The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Noien

3 posters

Go down

Application - Noien Empty Application - Noien

Post by Noien Fri 16 Jul - 9:52

Experience with WoW: Ive been playing since TBC, though only more actively since Wrath. Ive had a few characters on Defias in the past but this is a new start for me.

How did you hear of us?: Ive herd of DoL for a long time, but I only considered it an option after a recommendation from Geldar

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Not really, I know -of- people.

Hobbies: Outside of WoW, Im an avid collector and player of other video games and a watcher of anime.

Work/student/other: I work evenings every day with the exception of Sunday n' Mondays, which will affect my availability.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Ive read it, and ive understood it.

What can you contribute with in the guild: I try to be an active roleplayer, besides that Im always up for helping people out with their PvE

Your average online time: Usualy on from 10.30pm onwards on working days. And often a while before work say 1is to 4ish.

IC information

Character Name: Sargent Isabel Noien

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin (prot)

Male/Female: Female

Birthplace: Hillsbrad

Age/DoB: Early Twenties.

I haven't included the optional 'story' because I'm not very good at writing such things. The characters back story isnt anything particularly entertaining anyway. Just a regular knight-in-training, currently training under Geldar Angelos.

Last edited by Noien on Fri 16 Jul - 10:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sh** grammer >_>)

Noien

Back to top Go down

Application - Noien Empty Re: Application - Noien

Post by Aarian Fri 16 Jul - 10:03

Thanks for your application Noien Smile

Please contact our Recruitment Officer Vatheras, or any other officer, in-game to set up an IC interview.

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Fri 16 Jul - 11:18

Wargh in the guild now!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down