The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Elydrian Lyons

3 posters

Go down

Application - Elydrian Lyons Empty Application - Elydrian Lyons

Post by Elydrian Sat 17 Jul - 19:10

OOC information

Name: Ana

Experience with WoW:

I have been playing World of Warcraft for three years now, shared that time in both the Alliance and the Horde. Currently I am playing on the two sides thus my heart is Blue-Colored (Alliance, that is).
I am a fan of many parts of the Lore; in fact it was because of the lore itself and the existance of RP that I started to play World of Warcraft (as I was a roleplayer for seven years back then already), of all the things of the lore that I am most familiar with I think I should probably mention the Aspects, the various wars, Lordaeron, Arathor, Alterac.. I am passionate about the human lore in fact, the Holy Light as religion and "organization", the elven lore, both of the Night and Blood elves and a ...I would consider a medium knowledge of all the other races, for I find crutial to know the story of those who surround us in game of course and share Azeroth OOCly to also understand them ICly, and despite of my continuous research I believe I still have things to learn.

I have three level 80s (two of them on the Horde and this paladin) and few other alts.

About the Roleplay experience, as mentioned I roleplay for ten years now, in mIRC RPGs first over various themes, forums, and now in World of Warcraft. I have been in many guilds already such as: Kingdom of Alterac (GM) - A, Kingdom of Arathor -A, Ebon Hold -H, The Sunfury Elite -H, Second Gurbashi Empire -H, DRS - A , the Cult of Shadow- H, Silvermoon's Council (as Minister of the Foreign Affairs) and most currently RP Officer in the Ashen Nevren -H .

How did you hear of us?:
A very good question in fact. I know of your Order as long as I can remember knowing of any other of the "big ones" in the Alliance-side community.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Yes. I know Rentarn, Karthan, and a few others...

Hobbies:
Too many. WoW, WoW, WoW, writting, writting, painting, WoW, traveling to Finland, WoW again, Study a lot, University-Home, Home-University, watching movies and being a general Musicaholic.. Razz

Work/student/other:
Student

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:
I assume not.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
I give back what I receive, such is the power of retribution. Give me enthusiasm with events and casual RP and I'll give you a devoted and mature member. I am, after all, looking for a "home" in the Alliance...

Your average online time:
My free time! I don't know... 6, 7, 8 hours per day, depending if it is an exam season, if I'm on Holidays, if I'm home, etc...

IC information

Character Name: High Lady Elydrian Rayne Lyons; "Lady and Shieldmaiden of Alterac"

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Female

Birthplace: Alterac

Age/DoB: 28

Short Piece of writing:
Note: I would be very glad to post one of my stories but my laptop is broke so I though of posting the flagRSP description of my character which by itself was improvised in roughly five minutes.

As Elydrian approaches you can realise her rather obvious nobility and elegance, accompanied mherely by the strong Holy Aura that imposes her figure graciously.

Of average height, as most human ladies, Elydrian's countenance rises with a certain fragility emphasized perhaps by her pale visage and the thin, cold smirk that carves her lips specially around strangers, making then known her calculist and cold, almost arrogant manners towards the unknown. An however stronger will seems to accompany her words, a certain wisdom, wouldn´t she be of noble birth.

Her eyes, of a pale, yet bright blue seem rather dry, but quick, evaluating perhaps the people and places, acquiring as much knowledge as it is possible, showing her need for constant perception of the surroundings, almost in a strange, uncomfortable mistrust. Also, as a true mirror of her mind her face, decorated by a truly pale visage, is constantly traced by expressions able to describe her emotions and almost thoughts. However know: She's a good actress, if needed.

Following the mentioned faded skintone, which, by itself, recalls the snowy lands of Alterac, from which you can clearly see her veins, specially on her hands, followed by thin, long fingers, is her pale red hair, well-cared, shining in it´s ruby highlights specially the locks closer to her cheeks, which are the only part of her hair not arranged into the tight, pratical poinytale.

Her lips drawn, in the majority of time, in a diplomatic, almost cordial smile; the strong tones of pink shaping them into a precise form.

Usually, Elydrian dresses complex robes, followed by long and well-cared trails or strong plated gear, themed in the Alliance fashion, however nothing on her, apart from her weapons, would indicate that she's been close to the Horrors of a Battle, except a scar on her neck, proving perhaps that her experience is, after all, rather diferent.

On the middle finger of her right hand she carries a large, dark orange ring with the Crest of Alterac (what seems to be a "royal ring"), which is also carved in the bold, large shield that she carries oftenly and in her neck, following the same style of her jewelery there is a transparent crystal, envolved by gold traces following the thin necklace chain.

Her accent shows clearly the strong presence of the Alterac Nation, shouldn't one not guess for her looks.

Elydrian

Back to top Go down

Application - Elydrian Lyons Empty Re: Application - Elydrian Lyons

Post by Vatheras Sat 17 Jul - 21:22

Looks good to me, I'm a bit dissapointed you didn't mention me tho! And the portugese talks we had. Nudge me for an interview!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Sat 17 Jul - 21:25

Elydrian wrote: I have been in many guilds already such as: Kingdom of Alterac (GM) - A, Kingdom of Arathor -A, Ebon Hold -H, The Sunfury Elite -H, Second Gurbashi Empire -H, DRS - A , the Cult of Shadow- H, Silvermoon's Council (as Minister of the Foreign Affairs) and most currently RP Officer in the Ashen Nevren -H .

Don't mind me asking, but of all those guild's you've been in (4 alliance & 4horde) is there any reason for concern on our part?
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Elydrian Sun 18 Jul - 8:11

I don't mind the question at all, in fact I have been in more than the mentioned but I never really had troubles with them, all my "departures" were pacific, and some of the Guilds I actually miss, and I keep in touch with the members as I do with everyone else. I just never found "home", which hopefully will be here. Also, we're talking of three years of playing every single day, it's not a week or a month, but I understand your concern.

Elydrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Sun 18 Jul - 13:56

Passed the interview and is now in the guild!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down