The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Rethil - Updated

3 posters

Go down

Application - Rethil - Updated Empty Application - Rethil - Updated

Post by Rethil D Wed 21 Jul - 19:04

Name: Marius

Experience with WoW:
I've been playing WoW pretty much ever since it came out. I've had hacker issues pretty much once a year and lost the account, but gotten more skilled at "Recapping my accounts" from the hackers and this has often given me rewards like 450 mining that the hacker did, LOTS of gold, that the hacker made, and at certain times, even subscriptions. Smile

How did you hear of us?:
Heard of you? I didn't really hear of you. I more like got your big hammers slammed over my arse before my face met the grass. I'm Darkfaint in The Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. And then I considered starting alliance cause I got tired of the barbaric "Go there, slay that" thing. And then on a second hand I saw your URL pop ut in Stormwind General Chat and thougt, hey, what the hell, I wanna kick my friends asses too!

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Nope, might react to certain weapons of high ranked order ppls, The gave me scaaarrs! Shocked

Hobbies:
I do alot of Parkour. For you people that doesn't know what it is.. Its a philosophy, lifestyle, and sport.

Check it out here:

Gain some insight here:

And watch the pro's here:

Work/student/other:
I was suposed to go school. But I was rejected, I might go, or I might start working in a Kindergarden temoporarily til I get in.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct?:
I know what A Code of Conduct is. But I am not aware of what the DoL's Code is, if there is one.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
I RP alot, thats one of the base reasons I want to join the guild. And I am abit good at strategy, plan and tactic.

Your average online time: Varies, varies alot. Sometimes the whole day, other days 1-2 hours, but I am online everyday, if so only 10 minutes.

IC information

Character Name: Rethil Dexter

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Warrior / Avenger

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Darkshire, Duskwood

Age/DoB: 34.

I aint in the mood for writing that much... I am norwegian and our language from the grund up aint that bad, well for uss that doesnt sleep at school. ( That much. ) My english grade was "6" from first grade til High School. Good I had something to make my mathematics fail go away...

Well, I guess thats abit it! Hope you give it a shot.

Marius.

Rethil D

Back to top Go down

Application - Rethil - Updated Empty Re: Application - Rethil - Updated

Post by Aarian Thu 22 Jul - 4:01

I'm happy to take a member of the Cult of Shadow and turn him into a Light-following Knight of Holy Destruction. Smile

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Thu 22 Jul - 4:03

After seeing 10-20 people turned evil or turned more evil, it is heart warming to see the opposite Smile
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Thu 22 Jul - 13:34

App looks good, nudge me or any officer for an IC interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down