The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Rethil

Go down

Application - Rethil  Empty Application - Rethil

Post by Rethil D Mon 19 Jul - 12:54

IRL Name: Marius
IC: Rethil. Human Warrior

Playing for as long as WoW has been out, lost about 4 accounts to hackers but kept playing.

IC: My name is Rethil Dexter. I am a warrior of Stormwind Army, temporarily deputy in Goldshire, but I'll soon be moving on. I was a farmer and its been a while since my family was slain by a group of undead assassins wearing an insignia of Undercity stating CoFS. Whatever it means. I retreted from Duskwood back to Elwynn Forest where I started my training as a warrior. I didn't have a chance to join the army cause I had no perks. I went up to the Abbey in Northshire and prayed at the altar. Northshire was my originated home, a group of Kobolds attacked the Abbey and a handfull of soldiers protecting the abbey ran out to its defense. A trainer there threw my a sword and told me to make use of my self, so I ran out with the soldiers and some peasants to kill some of the kobolds and drive them back to the mine. We succeeded. A Warrior trainer there was very impressed and asked me to join the Army under training, I accepted, I fought the kobolds for a while and was dismissed to venture to Goldshire. Light helped me when nothing else would. And so I ask the followers for a place among them.

Rethil D

Back to top Go down

Application - Rethil  Empty Re: Application - Rethil

Post by Vatheras Mon 19 Jul - 16:59

Hi there Rethil, thanks for applying! However I need you to read through the stickies of this forum and use the template for you application. Hope to see a new one soon.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down