The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Kalineth of the Exodar.

Go down

Application: Kalineth of the Exodar. Empty Application: Kalineth of the Exodar.

Post by Kalineth Thu 22 Jul - 6:55

OOC information

Name: -

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? What do you know of Warcraft lore? Highest leveled character? Roleplay experience also..

- I've been on World of Warcraft for 2 years now, came in when it was in the midst of the Midsummer Fire Festival. I have mostly leveled only this character and tried to gear her with all the time I had, now owning T9 gear and a fair set of PvP gear including non-set items. I know some lore, mostly big parts, but not too much details, but learning more each day, especially wish to learn more about the race I picked. My main is level 80, but also have a few characters varying in level on other realms. I tried to roleplay before, but was ill prepared, and it was on Earthern Ring. I gave up, went back to Normal, and now trying again as I love living my character. I first joined Bloodwind, but it wasn't very succesful as they wish me to have an Arena Rating, which I want to get, but it's not ultimately clear to me what the exact reason is why they think I'm not suitable for Bloodwind. And yes, I'm still rather new to roleplaying in World of Warcraft, but I think I'm learning fast.

How did you hear of us?

- I was referred by Bloodwind.

Do you know anyone in the order already?

- I believe Numerius is a member of the Disciples, we get along well.

Hobbies?

- Drawing (Traditional and digitally.), cooking (Cooking skill of 450 in real life, 177 in World of Warcraft... Hmm...), eating what I cook, and gaming of course.

Work/student/other?

- Temporary job at a Music Store.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct?

- I've read and I accept the Code of Conduct. (Though will need to learn the laws of Stormwind.)

What can you contribute with in the guild?

- Hopefully a valueble guildmember, good in both roleplaying and PvP.

Your average online time:

- Depending on job schedule, 4-10 hours a day, but I work only about once a week, will inform an officer when this changes.

IC information

Character Name: Kalineth of the Exodar.

Character Race: Draenei.

Character Class: Battle-Mage.

Male/Female: Female.

Birthplace: Argus.

Age/DoB: Not known, appears to be of normal age.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]: Not entirely sure what to write here, but I do wish to increase my chances, so here goes. I could at least tell that for example, when using an emote, and in that emote saying something, I may either use Warcraft's way of saying something or seperate it, e.g. '/me mumbles to herself. Hmm, what to write here?' (Warcraft way, you know, like: Kalineth moo's at you. Moo!) or '/me mumbles to herself: "Hmm, what to write here?"' Whichever is preferred. Even though English isn't my native language, I try my best to speak it so well as if I'm British.

Kalineth

Back to top Go down

Application: Kalineth of the Exodar. Empty Re: Application: Kalineth of the Exodar.

Post by Vatheras Thu 22 Jul - 13:36

App looks good, nudge me or any other officer for an IC interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Application: Kalineth of the Exodar. Empty Re: Application: Kalineth of the Exodar.

Post by Vatheras Thu 22 Jul - 14:28

Kalineth is now in the guild!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down