The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osmand-Application

+2
Osmand
Perturbo
6 posters

Go down

Osmand-Application  Empty Osmand-Application

Post by Osmand Wed 4 Aug - 13:59

OOC information

Name: Paul O'Driscoll

Experience with WoW: Right I have been playing WoW for like a year proper now and before that it was kind of on off. I have been roleplaying for a while now on Osmand In the Chapter so I would think I am experianced enough of Rp. My highest level character is level 80 Gnome Warlock in Icc gear. I have a fairly good knowledge of Wow lore though I do not know everything about it.

How did you hear of us?:Well I see you guys around the place and have rped with you before, I also am Irl friends with Perturbo and he has been pestering me to come and check you guys out. I have Rped with you before and have enjoyed rping an awful lot with you guys.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:I know Perturbo very well, I have rped a fair bith with Jean-Pierre and in the past have rped with Shariah and Graylen and the random bump ins with a few of your members etc

Hobbies: American football..if you think it sucks well then we have a problem Razz also love me metal and Wow of course.

Work/student/other:I am a student.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: I am.

What can you contribute with in the guild: I am very active and I think that I can be a productive and fun member to rp with and I put a lot of effort into guilds that I join ala Chapter I would put the same effort and devotion into DoL. I also have experiance with leading a guild I lead chapter for last month or so, so I am able to handle ooc things and so on. I also feel I can contribute some new ideas ( Anethion cough xD ) and some new opinions.

Your average online time: During the summer I am online pretty much every day and at the very least would be on for a couple of hours each day if not more.

IC information

Character Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard.

Character Race: Human.

Character Class: Priest.

Male/Female: Male.

Birthplace: No idea. grew up in the Stormwind Orphanage but place of birth is unknown.

Age/DoB: Osmand is 23(he thinks) DOB unknown.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Osmand grew up in an Orphanage in Stormwind where he went around stealing and doing pretty much anything to survive. That was until he was about 15 and was taken under a priest called Lightguard ( were he gets his name) who taught him about the Light and led him into the Chapter of Holy Anethion. Once becoming a member of the Chapter Osmand applied himself to study almost fanatically he quickly rose through the ranks of the Chapter to become Arch-Lector. Osmand's only real other interest from the Light and mankind is Politics and for a while he was on trial as Minister of Education until he had to resign due to obligations of becoming Archlector. He is not a stereotypical Chapterian being much more humane then the average percieved view of a Chapterian, he devotes a lot of his time and money to the Stormwind Orphanage were he grew up.

ta for reading app if ya do.
Osmand.

Osmand

Back to top Go down

Osmand-Application  Empty Re: Osmand-Application

Post by Perturbo Wed 4 Aug - 14:00

I vouch for this guy, great RPr and very friendly OOC, as well as an IRL friend. Would love to him in the guild.
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Wed 4 Aug - 14:53

Perturbo wrote:I vouch for this guy, great RPr and very friendly OOC, as well as an IRL friend. Would love to him in the guild.
Ta babes <3

Osmand

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Wed 4 Aug - 15:09

I am happy with the way you have written your application, Osmand, and I have always found you to be pleasant enough when we have met in the past. However, I am sure you will understand that you are no ordinary applicant. Your support for the Stormwind Council is definitely a positive mark in your favour. However, as one of the most noticeable members of the Chapter, you have shown yourself to have some unorthodox views in the past. I believe, therefore, that Aarian should make a decision personally on whether you should be accepted into our ranks.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Wed 4 Aug - 15:10

Valestrion wrote:I am happy with the way you have written your application, Osmand, and I have always found you to be pleasant enough when we have met in the past. However, I am sure you will understand that you are no ordinary applicant. Your support for the Stormwind Council is definitely a positive mark in your favour. However, as one of the most noticeable members of the Chapter, you have shown yourself to have some unorthodox views in the past. I believe, therefore, that Aarian should make a decision personally on whether you should be accepted into our ranks.
Yap no problem.

Osmand

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Wed 4 Aug - 15:13

Ohh for my app btw I forgot to say it but I am also IRL friends with Docer I think he was in your guild before

Osmand

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Wed 4 Aug - 15:54

Docer is still in the Guild.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Perturbo Wed 4 Aug - 16:10

Yeah I told him come back like I did with Bela xD
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed 4 Aug - 16:12

Well, as far as OOC and RP goes I can say we've had a pleasant history so far. I always had fun discussing ideals and what not with him.
ICly I can understand the concern. I was a bit surprised when they told me you applied here earlier. But I'd look forward to it Smile
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Wed 4 Aug - 16:15

Real men play football!

Not that sissy rugby with protection game that -YOU- call football!

Anyhow, It'll be interesting in seeing how you manage to join the guild after having been one of the more prominent Chapterians.

Could evolve into a nice event of some sorts Very Happy
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Wed 4 Aug - 16:54

Ye Olde Bennedict wrote:Real men play football!

Not that sissy rugby with protection game that -YOU- call football!

Anyhow, It'll be interesting in seeing how you manage to join the guild after having been one of the more prominent Chapterians.

Could evolve into a nice event of some sorts Very Happy

Real men support the buffalo bills.

Osmand

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Thu 5 Aug - 5:41

I'd like to set up an IC chat with Osmand in-game if possible, one-to-one between him and Aarian. We can then discuss IC you joining the DoL.

I'm going away on holiday for a week this coming Sunday, so I have a few manic days ahead of me in terms of work and getting things ready to go on hols.

So, Osmand are you around tonight, any time between 19:00 and 21:00 server time?

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Thu 5 Aug - 7:12

Aarian wrote:I'd like to set up an IC chat with Osmand in-game if possible, one-to-one between him and Aarian. We can then discuss IC you joining the DoL.

I'm going away on holiday for a week this coming Sunday, so I have a few manic days ahead of me in terms of work and getting things ready to go on hols.

So, Osmand are you around tonight, any time between 19:00 and 21:00 server time?

Ya I should be I'll try to get on.

Osmand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down