The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application -Reinheart-

3 posters

Go down

Application -Reinheart- Empty Application -Reinheart-

Post by Reinhear Tue 1 Mar - 16:06

OOC information

Name: Benjamin Landbo

Experience with WoW:

I've played World Of Warcraft for about five years now but my experience with Role play is only two years as i focused alot on the player vs player part of the game. I started to peek on some Role play and it facinated med and wanted to give it a try and here i am Very Happy

How did you hear of us?:

I've been Role playing alot in the military guild called The Blazing Shields. I did some campaigns with The Disciples Of Light as the two guilds some times works together on high numbered mission requirements.

I have also played "against" The Disciples Of Light on a more... dark side of a character and i've had alot of chats with some prisoners or when i was dragged into a cell.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:

No not really. I mean i've worked alot with few of them from character to alt characters and all.. but not that i've kept the contacts bewteen each of them.

Hobbies: World of Warcraft

Work/student/other: At the moment i'm waiting to start on psychology so I might not be able to play before after 16:00
Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct?: Oh yeah!

What can you contribute with in the guild: I'm working hard in order to do my part of the responsability towards the guild. I won't act all childish in any situation or do anything that would give the guild a bad reputation.
I like Role play so I do what ever I can in order to keep the atmusfer as good as possible.

Your average online time: When I'm done with school work and other in real life matters, no offence to the game.

IC information

Character Name: Morvillian Reinheart Loadin
Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin
Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Eastern Plaguelands (Lordaeron)
Age/DoB: 38

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Language:--
Reinheart only speaks the Common language as he never saw any reason to studie other cultures language.

Strenght:---
On the battlefield he's calm and more the defending kind of type. With sword and shield he protects his allies while they handle the killing.

Old military Lieutenant within the Blazing Shields makes him very diciplined.

Albaricus is not able to "heal" people with holy energy even though he is gifted with the ability of using the power. Instead he is trained to be more protected against harmful magic with aid from holy energy.

Weaknesses:--

Reinheart is a gentle spirit when it comes to another human being. He easily feels compassion for any person who seems to be falling apart infront of him and makes him an easy target for the bad guys.

His outfit makes him a slow runner.

Appereance:--
"Before you stands a fairly tall man, about 179 cm with blond hair and green eyes. He has a determant look into his eyes and seems very calm.
Both hands seems rough on the skin with few old cut wounds.

He usualy wear golden shoulder parts with a white piece of cloth hanging down from it that resembels a Paladin. The chest is covered with a thick dark colored metal chestplate, hidden behind a blue tabard with a golden lion logo.
The gloves are made of leather and got some mail protecting metal on the outside in order to protect his hands from weak attacks.
The belt is a basic military leather belt and wears it mostly to remind himself of the old days.
On his back he carries a big shield with a golden lion on that matches the tabard. By the looks you can see its been taking alot of hits. The red marks on the shield is each a mark of those men who has fallen next to him in battle (KIA's)
He carries a large sword that seems unusualy overgrown for a one-handed weapon with colors that matches the shield and tabard.
His legs are covered with grey colored plate in order to protect himself from any physical attacks.
The boots are matching the leg-plates as in color and metal.

Short story:

Reinheart traveled to Stormwind in order to become a soldier and fight for it against any threats. He joined The Blazing Shield regiment and grew up in diciplined ranks.
Later doing his service he seeked training within the halls of the Cathedral in order to learn more about the light. He used the knowledge to aid him and his friends in combat and was rewarded for his duty and became a high-ranked officer.
He fought against the Dark sphere under the command of Falrock on a mission in order to make a "lock-down" in Darkshire. Batteling the Blood Elves on Bloodmyst Isle.

He was rewarded after succesfully completed the event in Western Plaguelands when the allaince forces where gathered in order to defend the land against enemies.

Reinheart left the military in order to try something new and now wishes to offer his service to The Disciples Of Light

Reinhear

Back to top Go down

Application -Reinheart- Empty Re: Application -Reinheart-

Post by Perturbo Tue 1 Mar - 16:13

Now -this- is an application.
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Application -Reinheart- Empty Spotted own riding mistake.

Post by Reinhear Wed 2 Mar - 4:46

My alt Character is a role player named Albaricus. I just saw his name apper in the application instead of Reinheart. I'm just used to write that name and I can't edit it so i just wanted to inform you.

Reinhear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perturbo Wed 2 Mar - 4:49

O_O The Former Dark Sphere GM?
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perturbo Wed 2 Mar - 5:16

Application accepted, whisper Shariah, Jeanpierre, Valestrion, Venji or me on Perturbo or Perturbó for interview and then invite.

We're up in Aerie Peak atm preparing for WPvP campaign that starts thursday so that's where you would find us ICly. See you soon.
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Application -Reinheart- Empty Reply on question

Post by Reinhear Wed 2 Mar - 5:54

Yeah i'm the former Darkmaster of the Dark sphere

Reinhear

Back to top Go down

Application -Reinheart- Empty Reply on comment

Post by Reinhear Wed 2 Mar - 6:01

Thanks alot! Ill contact one of the members as soon as i spot on online

Reinhear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Wed 2 Mar - 7:18

Rejected!

Reason: You're danish xD
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Application -Reinheart- Empty .

Post by Reinhear Wed 2 Mar - 7:26

Haha xD

Reinhear

Back to top Go down

Post by Venji Wed 2 Mar - 11:20

Racist! Looks great app, I will excuse your standings in the dark sphere Wink nice group of evils, as Pert said seek one of us in character (Would love to take this interview as recruitment officer)
Venji
Venji

Back to top Go down

Post by Perturbo Wed 2 Mar - 14:06

In guild, lock this please.
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Venji Fri 4 Mar - 8:47

Venji