The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Vindicator Tamuraan

4 posters

Go down

Application: Vindicator Tamuraan Empty Application: Vindicator Tamuraan

Post by Tamuraan Mon 7 Mar - 6:42

OOC information

Experience with WoW: I have played for nearly 6 years. 3 of them on this server. I spent most of my time in Vanilla as a raider doing Molten Core, Blackwing Lair and such, until I finally decided to try out roleplaying, and I have been here since.

How did you hear of us?: You’re widely known on the server and I have always wanted to be a part of you, I have just never had the patience to level up a suiting character for it until now.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Not directly. I think…

Hobbies: WoW, working out and a lot of drawing.

Work/student/other: I try my best not to.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Yes.

What can you contribute within the guild: Hopefully a lot of RP, I also like to run older dungeons so I’ll gladly help out with that when people are in need of RP gear and what not.

Your average online time: It depends if there’s anything to do. But I tend to be online most of the day, nonetheless.

IC information

Character Name: Vindicator Tamuraan

Character Race: Draenei

Character Class: Paladin / Vindicator

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Argus

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarizes your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Appearance: A mighty fine specimen of a Draenei of towering height and immense broadness.
His blue skin shows many scars and the plated forehead clearly shows signs of damage, hinting back at a life filled with conflict and war. Four long tendrils adorned with golden rings comes out of his jaw along with a pair of big bushy eyebrows and long dark hair which reaches well past his shoulders.

He’s usually wearing heavy armor adorned with crystals and gold which clatters ever to gently as he walks with pride. As many other Paladins he carries a book chained to his belt.

Personality: A humble Draenei, Tamuraan is usually seen with a smile on his face and usually outgoing and friendly.
Despite his humble nature, Tamuraan is a very capable fighter on the field of battle, utilizing the Holy Light in his favor in combat along with his immense strength.

He can at times be secretive about certain moments in his past, at least scarce about the information given. Past deeds in war and refuge has taken its toll on his mind, leaving his personality somewhat scarred, yet very tranquil.

With his dedication to the Light and the Naaru, Tamuraan is a very proud and forgiving Draenei, he rarely holds grudges and almost never seen angry or stressed.

Background: Born on the planet of Argus over 25.000 years ago just before Velen and his followers escaped with the Naaru, Tamuraan was born on the run from the Burning Legion.
He spend most of his time growing up on the Naaru Dimensional Ship called Oshu’gun. As they travelled through the Cosmos Tamuraan began worshipping the light and picked up the arts of the Paladin.
Eventually they found a seemingly safe world which they called Draenor and quickly started to repopulate.
Many years later as the Orcs turned against the Draenei, Tamuraan helped defending the great city of Shattrath. The city however, fell eventually and Tamuraan departed with the survivors and Velen to Zangar Marsh, where he spent most of his time in the newly created city of Telredor.

After many years he joined the raid with Velen and the survivors to Tempest Keep where they captured a ship called the Exodar, the ship however got sabotaged by the Blood Elves and crash landed in the world of Azeroth.
Tamuraan woke up in an escape pod with a handful of other survivors on Azuremist Island where he assisted the Priests and Paladins in helping the wounded who got scattered all around the island.

Eventually Tamuraan travelled away from the islands and the Exodar in order to explore the new vast world he had found himself in.

In recent time he has assisted in various campaigns alongside the Alliance, such as the eradication of the Scourge in Northrend.

- I hope you will the application and that we can have a lot of fun in the near future.

Tamuraan

Back to top Go down

Application: Vindicator Tamuraan Empty Re: Application: Vindicator Tamuraan

Post by Perturbo Mon 7 Mar - 6:45

Thank you for your application. Another draenei I see, I'll let the other officers comment first to see what they think before the interview.
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Mon 7 Mar - 9:48

Looks good to me.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon 7 Mar - 11:39

Looks fine. I think an IC interview might fill in the last details :-)
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Perturbo Mon 7 Mar - 16:35

Alrighty, poke officer for interview.
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perturbo Tue 8 Mar - 4:39