The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urthwytes application

Go down

urthwytes application  Empty urthwytes application

Post by urthwyte Sat 23 Apr - 7:14

OOC information

Name: Andrew(andy) Howieson

Experience with WoW: played about 3-4 years , i know all of what happened in W3 and expansion, also learned a few things about draenor and how it was torn apart, i have a lvl 85 rogue (undead), i would say i have very little experience, i have one of my alts in SGE who i just joined a couple of weeks ago. learning a lot from them(mostly about being a troll) but id like to think it still counts.

How did you hear of us?: i asked on WoW forums about alliance rp guilds and got a reply from someone called Ephitos who suggested i use the dbrp.omg forum, i had a look at the guilds there and you seemed the most appealing Smile

Do you know anyone in the order already?: nope, not at all

Hobbies: WoW(obv) music, bass, paint balling.

Work/student/other: high school - then uni

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: i am yes

What can you contribute with in the guild: anything really, if the events are set at a time i can make il be there, plus im leveling my pally to be a tank which would benefit you later if you need a tank.

Your average online time: 4-5 times a week ,3-4 hours each day

ps, around about the 7th or 8th of June il have finished exams so il be online alot more then

IC information

Character Name: Tam Urthwyte

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female:male

Birthplace: unknown

Age/DoB: 23 years old

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

Tam had a rough upbringing, after his parents abandoned him at the Stormwind orphanage to live a life free of the child. ever since Tam has been raised in the orphanage and was bullied for quite some time by the rich kids, causing him to grow up with low self esteem. This upbring also means that Tam doesn't have many social skills and doesn't talk very often

now Tam has left the orphanage and has pledged to serve and protect the people of stormwind.

after out standing performance fighting against the horde, tam was given a suit of golden armour which he proudly wears

Tam has now been sent to Northrend for more experiance of fighting evil.

ps, (if possibly that you accept this application) could i get a hand with describing what my character looks like, one of my RL weaknesses Very Happy
i use TRP2 MRP and flag rsp

urthwyte

Back to top Go down

urthwytes application  Empty Re: urthwytes application

Post by Valestrion Sat 23 Apr - 13:36

Looks like a good enough starting point to me.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sat 23 Apr - 16:21

Confirmed by JP too. Contact myself, Jeanpierre or Venjí in game for an interview.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sun 24 Apr - 15:43

Interviewed and recruited

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down