The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Alaog

Go down

Application - Alaog Empty Application - Alaog

Post by Alaog Sat 12 Nov - 13:56

OOC information

Name: Ben Rowson

Experience with WoW: I've been playing WoW since February 2011, 5 months of which I have been Roleplaying. I'll be honest, I'm not the best or the most sociable Roleplayer, but I know the basics. I have been Roleplaying lightly in the Stormwind Regiment and have not enjoyed. As a priest, I feel out of place. Also, I have an IC brother who is an actual character (Thought that might be necessary to include).

How did you hear of us?: In-game, I saw the guilds name pop up a few times and thought to check it out.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: No, sorry.

Hobbies: Gaming, hanging out with friends, art, listening to music & rugby.

Work/student/other: I'm a student currently in my forth year at Senior school.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Hell yeah!

What can you contribute with in the guild: I can contribute some good and genuine Roleplay. I'll try my best to not do anything that would give the guild a bad reputation.

Your average online time: 3 hours daily.

IC information

Character Name: Mr. Alaog Steelmantle

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Priest

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Stromguarde

Age/DoB: 24

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

Alaog was born into a noble family in Stromguarde, Arathor. His dad was a very honourable and brave war hero and his mother a beautiful house-wife. Alaog grew up with his older brother Ryail. Ryail was always one step ahead of Alaog and much more stout than Alaog. Life was all well and good for the Steelmantle family and each day they lived their lives out happily. Alaog and his brother would often train in first-aid and spend every one of their Sundays in the cathedral, as they were very Holy.

On Alaog's eleventh birthday things changed. His father was thrown out of the military for 'over-disciplining' the new privates. That night, when Alaog turned thirteen, his father came home smelling strongly of ale. Alaog and Ryail were sent to their rooms to await a night of shouting and childhood horror. From that night on, Alaog and his family tumbled downhill. His father would always come home smelling of booze and would beat the life out of his two sons. Alaogs mother would try to intervene but end up getting hit herself. Over time, Alaogs father became obese from his lack of exercise and his sheer gluttony. One year later, Alaog's father was found dead in his chair. His death was caused by his gluttony.

When Alaog and Ryail were of age, they joined the Arathorian military. Both Ryail and Alaog joined as first aiders and basic healers. During the third war, they endured the seemingly endless siege by the Syndicate and the Boulderfist ogres. Due to their first-aid and loyalty, they both stayed behind the front lines during the Third-war, focused on healing their comrades. At the end of the Third-War, Stromguarde rapidly declined in its strength and power. The two males, now men, traveled to Stormwind with their Mother.

When they arrived at Stormwind, they weren't alone, there were hundreds of Arathorian refugees. They all chose to seek asylum and eventually become citizens of Stormwind. After 10 years of seeking asylum, they have become citizens of Stormwind. They have also gained the accent of a Stormwind commoner. When they became citizens, they made a rational decision to join the Stormwind Regiment. Alaog just went along with the flow and followed his brother. Feeling out of place, he has left the Regiment in search of a group of worshipers. Worshipers, of the light.

Alaog

Back to top Go down