The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Darkmos a.k.a Sandora Pantagona (ingame RP name)

Go down

Application - Darkmos a.k.a Sandora Pantagona (ingame RP name) Empty Application - Darkmos a.k.a Sandora Pantagona (ingame RP name)

Post by Darkmos Fri 16 Apr - 18:28

OOC information

Name: Leroy
Sex:Male

Experience with WoW: I've haven't really counted how long I played but it must be around 2 or 3 years. Besides that I played this game quite a while I still sticked to my druid which is level 80 at the moment. After I got bored or ''stressed'' with this game I took a quit of about 6 months. I only did that because of personal reasons like school, work or annoying sides of wow such as Raiding player burnout(boredom or wipefest) or PvP ''overpoweredness''. After that break my friends called me up and asked if I would be interested in playing again. I said no way I'm playing that game again. It only gives me more frustations and money wastes. But they responded: No man, we got this great server called Defias Brotherhood and its a RP-PvP server. I asked: Whats RP?. They said obvious roleplaying. I said: okay... that doens't take away the frustations now does it. But they summed up about everything RP servers give: Relaxation after PvPing/PvE'ing. Getting creative. Having more social people around you and the most important: People that actualy can speak decent English. So I came back on WoW to try it out. And I made a mage to lvl with(since mage actualy was my top.... wait thats another huge story... I won't bore you with that). Anyhow I started to appreciate RP much and am willing to continue in that. I think I have RP'ed for like 2 months now.

How did you hear of us?:I think most of found out this way: A shoutout in the guildrecruitment chat.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:No, but I only met the nice guy that advertised. His name is:Valtheras

Hobbies:Gaming(doh), Listening to music,playing my guitar,hanging out,spend time with my family.

Work/student/other:Just on my middlegrade school. Can't wait untill my 4th year.. hmpf(It gets ''easyier'' then)

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::Yes ofcourse! I wouldn't dare to not know that!

What can you contribute with in the guild:Hmm...... Humor,brains,helpfullness, my mage can make lots of kinds of food. And ofcourse guidness in new members and those who are in need of us. Oh ye... Don't forget my cookies. You can't mess with those.

Your average online time:I'd say every day. But I might be offline'ish in the weekends. Well every two weeks I go to my dad and I like to stop thinkin' about computers and spend quality time with him. He's the best!

IC information

Character Name: (Full title) Sandora Pantagona of the Forgotten Frostwizards (I made that group up)(Real Character ingame name is Darkmos)

Character Race:Human

Character Class:Mage

Male/Female:Female

Birthplace: She can't remember it. Her last memory goes back to when she got rescued as a baby by the frostwizards.

Age/DoB: She's about a young age of 24, yet she's quite powerfull and can pack a punch if you don't watch it.

Short Piece of writing [As this is been written late in the night I might not be at my best, ask me later on for a better story if you need one. This is what I cooked up.]:

Frightened, wet, bloody all over her body, crying out loud and probaly some dirt scattered over the back the young nameless baby gets carried by a old yet healthy man. While she keeps crying the old man tries to rip his shirt of while he's running. Sweated by the miles he all ready run the rather wet shirt gets woven over the baby he's holding since 1 hour ago. In the slaughter of the village he was trying to protect with his life he found this baby crying and bleeding quite heavy. As fast as he could he wrapped some bandages somewhat tight around the wounds and took off, snapping a picture of her parents along his path. After he finally reached his camp that was setted up as the escape route if something would go rong he layed down the baby softly. He gave a kiss on the forhead and ran to his chief. He talked about the situation and asked what he needed to do with the baby. The chief said: Take good care of it, like you never could for your daughter, please try keeping this one save. I can't afford us losing more frostwizards. We must recruit and train more for our cause! You know your duty, now take this protective pendant and put it around her neck. When he putted the necklace around his neck, he bidded to god and asked: Please god, may the light protect this all ready schocked soul and grant it protective powers to act for good only! He then named the baby as she is named after his daughter: Sandora. He thought by himself: ''What have I gotten myself into this time...'' A few years from that Sandora learned the magics of frost. She was a quick study and even beated the best of students of higher grades in the academy of frost students. Once upon a day she got too interested in the chamber her ''father'' always remained after duty. When he wans't there because he was on a important mission she sneeked into the chamber. Quickly as she was teached to be always swift she found a photograph. She swept away the dust that was on it. She was schocked when she saw herself on that photograph. She didn't reconigze the people on it, but they were familair in someway. But then the old man came in and saw her standing there with the photo. He quickly ran towards her shouting on the way: ''No!! You aren't ready yet!'' She instinctivly said: ''What am I not ready for? More lies?,'' she started to sit down on the desk ''Father, or shall I call you liar!''. She started to cry. The old man told her about her past and she remained silent, while letting a few tears past every minute, she finally understood and hugged him. The old man was confused and ask why he deserved that. She said ''I could have been death without you.. You must be, what god intended to be, my new father. She grabbed the pendant she had around her neck for 18years and said ''F.. Father, can you help me find more about my past and learn you ways of wizardy?'' After 6 years later, she turned twenty four. She lost her new ''father'' 2 years ago and snived while she saw a flier on the Stormwind wall saying: ''The disciples of light are in need of YOU, we advise anyone that is willing to save lives and hold sacred peace in our city!''. She grabbed her pendant and looked where to sign up....

My dear regards,
God bless.
Darkmos a.k.a Sandora Pantagona - Defias Brotherhood

Darkmos

Back to top Go down

Application - Darkmos a.k.a Sandora Pantagona (ingame RP name) Empty Re: Application - Darkmos a.k.a Sandora Pantagona (ingame RP name)

Post by Darkmos Fri 16 Apr - 18:57

Hmpf, after quick reading my app. I found out it got plenty of grammar mistakes.

I shouldn't write stories in the night....

Heading off to bed.

P.S. Even this text message may contain errors... zomfg... I'll just nom nom my cookie up and look into it tomorrow.. err.. later this day actualy.

zzzzzzzzzzz...
Wait ye...

Forgot this, Dear regards,
Amethist, Darkmos, Sandora Pantagona, Leroy van Doorn... okay I quit Wink

Darkmos

Back to top Go down

Application - Darkmos a.k.a Sandora Pantagona (ingame RP name) Empty Re: Application - Darkmos a.k.a Sandora Pantagona (ingame RP name)

Post by Darkmos Sat 17 Apr - 2:52

Ah crap, I can't edit my application. Its because I don't have a account here and now I am not more than a geust. That means the websites doens't see me as the author of the app, it won't allow me to edit.

Ah well.

I hope you can take it as it is Wink

Greeds, Darkmos

Darkmos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Sat 17 Apr - 3:31

Darkmos wrote:Frightened, wet, bloody all over her body, crying out loud and probaly some dirt scattered over the back the young nameless baby gets carried by a old yet healthy man. While she keeps crying the old man tries to rip his shirt of while he's running. Sweated by the miles he all ready run the rather wet shirt gets woven over the baby he's holding since 1 hour ago. In the slaughter of the village he was trying to protect with his life he found this baby crying and bleeding quite heavy. As fast as he could he wrapped some bandages somewhat tight around the wounds and took off, snapping a picture of her parents along his path. After he finally reached his camp that was setted up as the escape route if something would go rong he layed down the baby softly. He gave a kiss on the forhead and ran to his chief. He talked about the situation and asked what he needed to do with the baby. The chief said: Take good care of it, like you never could for your daughter, please try keeping this one save. I can't afford us losing more frostwizards. We must recruit and train more for our cause! You know your duty, now take this protective pendant and put it around her neck. When he putted the necklace around his neck, he bidded to god and asked: Please god, may the light protect this all ready schocked soul and grant it protective powers to act for good only! He then named the baby as she is named after his daughter: Sandora. He thought by himself: ''What have I gotten myself into this time...'' A few years from that Sandora learned the magics of frost. She was a quick study and even beated the best of students of higher grades in the academy of frost students. Once upon a day she got too interested in the chamber her ''father'' always remained after duty. When he wans't there because he was on a important mission she sneeked into the chamber. Quickly as she was teached to be always swift she found a photograph. She swept away the dust that was on it. She was schocked when she saw herself on that photograph. She didn't reconigze the people on it, but they were familair in someway. But then the old man came in and saw her standing there with the photo. He quickly ran towards her shouting on the way: ''No!! You aren't ready yet!'' She instinctivly said: ''What am I not ready for? More lies?,'' she started to sit down on the desk ''Father, or shall I call you liar!''. She started to cry. The old man told her about her past and she remained silent, while letting a few tears past every minute, she finally understood and hugged him. The old man was confused and ask why he deserved that. She said ''I could have been death without you.. You must be, what god intended to be, my new father. She grabbed the pendant she had around her neck for 18years and said ''F.. Father, can you help me find more about my past and learn you ways of wizardy?'' After 6 years later, she turned twenty four. She lost her new ''father'' 2 years ago and snived while she saw a flier on the Stormwind wall saying: ''The disciples of light are in need of YOU, we advise anyone that is willing to save lives and hold sacred peace in our city!''. She grabbed her pendant and looked where to sign up....
*Gets killed by wall of text*

Anyways, fine application, I'll poke ye in-game.
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down